All these sad threads I wanna make an optimist thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Coolioguylio, Jan 25, 2012.

1. it's kinda odd that we have a huge amount of depression, suicidal and negative threads. I just wanted to make a thread to say its all gonna be okay :hello: Post your optimistic messages here and stay hiiiii :smoke:

2. I consider myself a huge optimist. I've had my fair share of shit go on in my life. Don't get on too well with my mum. I have never met my dad and I have my other shit going on but I just overlook all that, stick some headphones on, eat some food smoke some doobies and forget everything and let everything just unwind

3. Yeah man, I've been here a month and I've seen well over 10 threads regarding depression or schizophrenia. Enough with the bad vibes. We all have bad days, months and years. Just fucking relax, weather the storm, and smile as much as you can. Things get better, but only if you stop bitching.

:smoke:

4. "its all going to be okay" LOL

shit some one told me that 4 years ago and all i got was another 1000 reasons to do something stupid.

Sadly being to better places lets me know their is still lifee worth living... its just not worth living where i currently live at. (don't move to toronto)... lol

5. haha right on man, i was literally just thinking "damn.. so much depressing shit around the forum" Anyway. Move forward everyone! just keep moving forwards and hitting the notes of life, and make some magic.!!!

6. This entire forum is depressing. Makes me wonder if weed is the cause of a lot of these peoples' problems.

7. No.

People with problems tend to use the internet more and/or smoke weed too.

8. Word couldn't agree more.

9. Well here's the thing is you only see people's negativity on here. Cause when they're having a good time with their life they don't post on here about it, they only do that when they need a shoulder to cry on.

10. good idea for a thread. way too much sad shit on here.