Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

All these anxiety threads

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bssarchives, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Man we've got alot of anxiety threads on grass city. I recently heard Neil Young say that eating black pepper will reduce the weed anxiety. Surely Neil Young knows what hes talking about, seasoned toker to say the least lol. SO - Has anyone tried this method? did it work, is it bullshit. I'm eager to hear some responses.

2. never heard of that, ive heard that eating mango can make you higher tho, i think once youve had a bad high once you dont have one again unless theres a good reason to be anxious in the first place

• Like Like x 1
  3. I was surprised myself, and certainly have doubts about it. Google "Neil Young Weed Paranoia" Its pretty interesting

• Like Like x 1
  4. just read a thing about it right there, i mean the guy looks like he knows his shit so i might get high af and try it

5. I have tried it in the past, and it seemed to work. If I remember correctly the science behind it is that the black pepper blocks the cannabis receptors a little or changes them temporarily somehow.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I'm gonna try it out, because sometimes in the evening if I vaporize too much i'll get ridiculous anxiety. Never lasts longer than a half hour, and I'm starting to think it might be my blood pressure fluctuating. its hard telling.

• Like Like x 1
  7. might be because of your heart beating faster