All the way from Alberta Canada

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by canadian~bloom, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Hey guys, just planted a seed maybe 6 days ago, I've been using the 26 watt cfl called "sun blaster"... Is it even good enough for anything ? It was recommended from a close friend but I know I'll need something better soon, all advice is welcome, just need some tips along my first grow journey ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390446060.473624.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390446074.830181.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Wow... 132 views. No reply... I thought this was the place to go... Guess I was wrong

3. #3 Samus Aran, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    You're posting in the wrong forum mate.... :laughing: You might want to try the growing section.

Scroll down on the main page, can't miss it. Welcome to GC btw.

4. Oh ok, sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for the welcome, GC sure is a whole different world it seemsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Welcome to Grasscity. I am fairly new here myself. Nice to see another Canadian. I haven't seen many of us. I am just one province over from you in BC. :smoking:

6. Red deer alberta in the house!

The clouds are high, but the sky is low!

7. Awesome, I used to live in van and around Vancouver island but now moved to Alberta

Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating donuts

8. @mrloud yea that's where I'm located at too

Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating donuts