All the stuff to ready to grow but one issue...Need advice!!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by smokesToMuch, Apr 21, 2013.

1. So i have my grow box, seeds everything i need to get my hydro grow going, my one issue is, if i should wait till i move from my apartment, as to not cause stress to the plants or anything like that, but the thing is i'm not sure when we are moving , because we havent found another apartment yet i was wondering, if anyone else has ever had to move their growbox with out effecting the plant or if anyone has any helpful input at all it would be greatly appreciated

2. It can be moved but Johnny law would be my concern adult plants have a pot of fragrance people in other cars will be smelling you. I'm sure this could be done at night just fine depending on what type of system you have.

3. ohhh well i doubt we would be here that long anyway,it is a water culture system i believe

4. Well seedling to finish you need at least 12 weeks with a dwc. More likely longer than that even...

5. ughh i just realized the reservoir for the hyrdo is clear with a blue top, does it even matter that the res is clear, if it does what can i use to cover the res that won't fuck with the roots?