All the Plants leaves drying up and plants starting to die at 6 weeks

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Siber303, Jun 6, 2016.

1. ive been growing organic for a long time. I have Produced really great yields. Recently all my plants have some sort of nutrients block and are sucking the leaves all dry and plant starts to die at 6 weeks.. here are some pics at 5 weeks they are much worse now at 6 week.. Leaves completely drying out all over plants.. I did try drying them out looked better for a few then after feeding them a half dose of nuets they going down hill fast!
    I moved this year everything was great up to run off season. My water comes from a well system. I always balance my ph levels to 6.5 in bloom. Run the same nuets "botanicare products".. I've been running for years, never had a problem...
    I had my water tested and here are some levels..
    Fluoride-.18mg/l
    Iron- .72mg/l
    Manganese- .080 mg/l
    Nitrate- .4 mg/l
    Ph 6.54
    Tannin and lignin- 1.2 mg/l

I have always been very lucky never had to worry about this stuff.. Any help is appriciated!!
    Growing in 5 gallon pot
    1000 watt hps
    About 30" from light
    Only thing that changed is the run off water in my well..
    Is there anything I can check or do to fix this nuets block???

Attached Files:

2. Here are some pictures in natural light.. First 3 are 6 weeks in flowering.. The last 2 pics are 4 weeks in bloom

Attached Files:

3. obvious you have a different understanding to organics than many growers here

no more nutes (botanicare products) until you see some positive action

flush with 3 times the pot volume with air temp ph'ed (well) water

ensure you get the ph and .PPM of that well water

or replace

allow to drain in dim light or better overnight

last flush add a dose of Calmag

strange how you got Fluoride-.18mg/l in well water ...?

good luck

• Like Like x 2
  4. My bad I actually ment to put soil there.. Not organic.. But FYI botanicare does carry a fully organic line called organicare...
    I'm not sure how fluoride is in the water here.. But I paid for a test from a geo waters .. I'm pretty sure that's accurate ... Thank for the reply.. I'm buying the a ro water system tomorrow and flushing everything.. Hope it works

5. Did you spray your plant and then turn the light on? That can burn the leaves. I would follow vostok's advice to a T. One addition I would say turn the light off for a good hour when you are spraying the plants (even water). And one of the pictures looked like the leaf possibly had PM. Do you have white showing on the middle of the leaf? That could just be the picture but if that is PM means that plant is already infected. But it would NOT be PM that is causing your plant to look the way it is looking in the pictures right now ...

6. #6 Siber303, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
    I do have pm..:angry:. I got it a few years ago with some og kush clones.. I clean plants regularly with neem and bronners.. Only use water on last 2 weeks.. Seems to keep it under control as long as I do it regularly... Like every 2 weeks... I do keep the light off over the ones I washed for a few hours..
    Is there a way to get rid of PM for good?
    Not a newbee but only know what I've been taught and I don't have much knowledge of all the new products.. I'm always up for good advice!

7. I don't think it's a block....I think its getting too much of something. .probably nitrogen. ...look how dark those leaves are....what's your soil made up of?