All stelth mode ninja style...?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smokie McBlunts, Feb 28, 2003.

1. anyone have an idea of how i could maybe grow in my house, in my room maybe, without the fucking parents knowin?

2. It's funny....... most people don't realize how much even 1 or 2 plants can stick the hell out of a house let alone a single room if not taken care of properly. Of coarse this depends on the strain.... but all those low odor stains you hear about.... THEY STILL STINK!!!! Just not as bad as maybe AK-47 or white widow. Trust me.. I know.... I had 2 awsome NL x Shiva females and when a buddy of mine came over and walk thru the front door... he said it smelled like a Columbian forest fire!!!! The plants where all the way on the other side of the house! I was like "what?" you actually smell that???? I didn't notice cuzz I had got accustumed to the smell over a period of time. Anyways, point is, they'll prolly find out.... maybe not right away, but when they start flowering (if you make it that far) there going to know.

I would help, but I don't know where you are, or what you have available to you, or how much money your trying to spend. Besides that fact that you can get your parents in allot of shit. Think about it...... Just plan, gather info, collect materials one by one from here and there, and do it right when you get your own place. Just some advice, take it for what it's worth. Good luck either way. D

3. good advice!.....peope who come into my house are like..."oh my god that's strong!"...and i can't really smell it anymore unless it's burning and if that's the case i'm tasting it as well....lol...but they do infact smell a lot.....and your parents house could be confiscated if You get caught.....Peace out....Sid

ps if you do just read all the posts and take lots of notes and copy pics, and learn.....when you get your own place you will be very good at it, that's one hell of a head start.....

4. The advice you have received is great advice.

I'm going to check out 8 houses at a government sell because they were confiscated by the law because of people growing pot..

2 were kids growing in parents houses and the judge said that the parents were responsible for what ever happens on their property. The parents said they didn't know anything about it. The judge said they should have known because it was their property.

I am going to try and buy it. Then sell it back to the people that owned it. The owners can't buy it back from the gov.

5. All of the above renews my faith in the sound people who happen to love my favourite herb.I know it's a total bitch, but sadly they are all correct. It will be practically impossible to hide the stench from even one plant once it is about 5 or 6 weeks old. The hassle of trying to sneak around and avoid detection will spoil the whole, beautiful experience for you. You will probably have to resign yourself to some kind of outdoor grow, or be patient and gather knowledge for when you are in a better position to put it to use.
    All things come to he who waits.