Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"all pot heads are fucking retards, right?"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brwnskinredeyes, Jul 28, 2010.

1. :mad:I am sick of this stereotype that we're all unemployed unmotivated dumb dorito eating losers cut that fucking shit out you dumb bitch!

2. i hate people in school who say im retarted for smoking weed. thats why i had a 96 average the whole year, i have a good job, and i'm happy. fuck all the haters. marijuana is a lifestyle, it makes everyone happy. just imagine everyone in the world smoking a joint with nice music on with a big smile on their face. the world would be a better place. and that's one thing all weed smokers share in common that no anti pot head will ever experience. keep blazing buddy :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. People try to tell me I'm retarded for smoking weed. I just tell them to compare our averages in school and then tell me who's retarded. I got a 92 average in my senior year of high school.

4. YES... yes..yes.. OH YES!

5. In Massachusetts we have a standardized test called the MCAS. I took the test blazed off my ass and still got the highest score in the state.

Try to call me retarded.

6. You know what really pisses me off? People that tell me I'm a drug addict meanwhile there drinking fancy really expensive alcohol trying to make themselves look more classy, BITCH ALCOHOL IS A DRUG!

7. there would be no crime then which is supperb cuz every one would be tokin a joint:), an trust me i went through the same shyt till i was the top of my class :p an every one came to me an asked how i did it an my exact words were" remember im a retard im a no good druggie, look at me i smoke every day just about there has been maybe one or two times im not high an this is what my girl mary jane does for me" an they were like dude i gotta try

8. Generalizing a group of people is always going to be stupid.

I had a stoner boyfriend that was pretty retarded but im not going to hate every guy who smokes weed because of him.

9. I can't write a test high because I can't keep track of time while high.

10. OK, I won't call you retarded, but maybe the guy who wrote the test was as blazed as you were taking it. :D

Great minds think alike... :smoking:

11. If people were informed about how good pot really was then the world would be a better place... I'm a fucking inventor not some munchie eating couch slob.

12. Obviously it's different in other places, but where I live the majority of the pot heads are faux gangster and pretty retarded. I guess I just got lucky. The stoner crowd in my town is pretty cool though.

13. See most people would because most people are fucking stupid. People that aren't stupid are in the minority

14. invent what?

15. i started smoking MORE this year and passed all my classes and tests this year unlike other times when i wasent smoking weekly

16. You should get to know them. Some Gangsters are the nicest people you'll ever meet

17. Most people who smoke weed are smart people, I've rarely come across stupid stoners. There are a few of them, but the vast majority are good, and those that are stupid were stupid before they smoked weed and are generally unintelligent human beings. I am thinking of some people I know in particular...

18. Oh my god yes I hate that one. They're all like weed is horrible, but I'm gonna go drink myself to death. I think people who are drunk are much more retarded than people who are high.

19. same thing happened to me. my mark was sitting at 50%, started blazing then shot up to 95% then fell to 85% but still thats good (no joke)

20. Man I go to an engineering college and believe me, plenty of people here smoke weed and do just fine. Honestly I do a lot better since I've started smoking. I mean I know correlation isn't causation, but my GPA has went up from 3.28 just after my freshman year (started toking in May of freshman year) to 3.45 just after my sophomore year.

The most recent quarter, spring quarter, (yeah, my school's on a quarter schedule) I toked more frequently than I ever have in my life -- almost every day -- and I ended up pulling off a 3.87. It's all about being responsible, and shit pot helps me look at things differently, which is definitely beneficial to learning and critical thinking.

The ones that claim pot makes you retarded are usually the ones who haven't tried it and are intellectually lacking.