All Organic Recipes and Notes Compilation

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Sc00byD00bie, Sep 8, 2016.

1. yeah the idea is that the original hole on the top might be too loose so you make a new hole and use that instead.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Has anyone in Europe look into bio tabs that grows organically

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Can't thank you enough for this post and idea @Sc00byD00bie. This has kept my sanity! All the info can just add to my anxiety sometimes. I wish I could send some infused Scooby snacks your way!

Wondering I have never used the Agisil in spraying before. I usually only used dr bronners sal suds, and neem... I don't have the liquid Agisil version and only got the powder. And idea how much to add per gallon? Just a pinch or do I actually use 1 tsp of the powder per gallon also. Thank you!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mix 35 grams of Agsil 16 with 8 oz. of water. then use that at 1tsp (5ml) per gallon for drench and/or foliar spray. remember to shake the agsil mixture well before using.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. When I make aloe with the powder and add to my gallon. Do I use that straight after? I have aloe 200x, add 1/4 teaspoon per gallon and let sit for 10min. Do I then need to cut it back again to use or do I use straight?

• Like Like x 1
  6. 1/4 tsp is a good dose. If you wanted to, (not saying its needed) you could cut that in half to stretch the 200x powder out a bit. Either way you will be good.

No-Till Army

• Like Like x 2
  7. So I think I'm taking my soil I'm cooking and mix it in my compost pile.....stir a bunch and take that and put back into bins and let sit for 2 more weeks. Unfortunately i need to wade through about 3 feet of snow for 100 yards to get there...

8. So i got the BAS soil building kit with the nutrient and mineral mix for coots mix.
    Has a bag of a neem, kelp, crab meal mix and another bag for the mineral mix.
    If i wanted to topdress my current grow before switching to flower how much would i use of each mix?

9. 1-tsp each.IMO. less is better specially if it's not really needed much or at all

• Like Like x 1
  10. I figured as much, they dont seem to need it now but im just worried my soil will run out of oomph in flower. So im trying to be proactive

11. make neem and kelp tea, once a week or two. top dressing is more of a long term thing, but for new soils applying tea will deliver more faster. after some cycles when the soil is matured you can just rely on the top dressing as a continuous source of nutrients.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Can I use neem oil ? If so how much ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. you need neem meal/cake to make the tea. oil is no bueno for a soil drench.
    recipe should be on the first post of this thread.

14. What i got from Buildsoil.com is neem,kelp,crab meal mixed together can i make a tea with that? Or no because of the crab?

Attached Files:

15. if thats what you have use it, the crab wont hurt anything. you can sprinkle the dregs on top of the soil later.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Ok cool thanks a lot

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ahh yea I was using oil as a foiler, before switching to flower. Was just making sure. Thanks scoob

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Is it me or is the spreadsheet broken?
    [​IMG]

19. yeah im getting errors on it, im hopeless with spreadsheets lol! maybe @A guy can take a look?