All Organic Recipes and Notes Compilation

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Sc00byD00bie, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Wow, @Sc00byD00bie! You sir are amazing!

I don't get a lot of time to be on here and to study over things over, and when I do I usually get overwhelmed with all the info out there. I truly can't thank you enough for this!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Use made fresh everytime. Dump the other half on some house plants or outside.

Just curious, why filter?

• Like Like x 1
  3. You need to drink more water!

Sorry, that's all I got.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hahahahahahahahaha

I do tend to be dehydrated, lol.

5. Hey man thanks, yeah the plan is to use fresh but my plant is just too small not big enough yet to start plucking leaves. Happy to use the bottled stuff.

Ah just to make watering easy, I use the filtered matter as top dressing below the mulch.

Vegi

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks Scooby, you're a good guy.

Question or two for you guys.

1. Seed sprouting soil recipe- I've read different recipes to germinate seeds in, but if you plant the seed into its final container immediately you wouldn't want a "seed starting soil" because it's not just for starting the seed you know what I mean? I was thinking I'll start mine in solo cups, then transplant into their final containers?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Maybe dig a small hole the size of the cup you would use, and fill it with starter mix?

• Like Like x 4
  8. Thanks for your answer checklist! I got it figured out, going to start in solo cups with something like.. 30% SPM/60% Perlite/ 10% Malibu Compost with a dash of kelp/oyster shell flour.

Question about Aloe. I have an aloe plant I just cut off of when I need some. It doesn't mix well with water at all. How should I use it? Can I dry it out first or something?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Some please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they squeeze the aloe out of the plant.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Scrape the aloe fillet and blend with water in a bullet or blender.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  11. I use the whole aloe with skin, blend with water, strain if going to spray, otherwise it's good to go.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Thanks for your time you guys. Ya a blender would help, good call. You think there's benefits using the skin as well? It wouldn't get too hot composting in the soil?

• Like Like x 1
  13. its a lot easier, and that's reason enough for me lol! at the amount you add (1/4 cup per gallon) i wouldn't worry about heating the soil. aloe is 99% water anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  14. For sure buddy! Thanks man. This is one of my favorite threads, if you ever have anymore knowledge to drop on us.. Please post it here brudda.

QUOTE="Sc00byD00bie, post: 23304535, member: 840219"]its a lot easier, and that's reason enough for me lol! at the amount you add (1/4 cup per gallon) i wouldn't worry about heating the soil. aloe is 99% water anyway.[/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 2
  15. things high in nitrogen cause soil to heat up (coupled with aerobic microbe action). as stated above, aloe is mostly water. aloe is extremely beneficial, tons of enzymes, i think all of the amino acids, saponins (wetting agents), vitamins and minerals just to name a few things. just google "aloe vera benefits" and you'll see.

I just take fresh leaves, the amount i feel i need at the time, and squeeze them below the surface of the water in half gal of water or so, then pour that aloe concentrated liquid through a sieve into my bucket of water. I put the leftover leaf chunks in the worm bin or compost or bury them in a soil that is inoculating/cooking.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Anyone got any links for agsil16H,coconut powder besides BAS. If link is in here I apologize,maybe just direct me to the specific page in this thread? Thanks in advance fellow blades

17. Thanks scoob

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  18. <br /> <br />Take your cuttings and soak them in the tea that you made for the plugs. Take a bamboo kabob stick and on the flat-end and not the point, turn your plugs upside down and make a new hole which will insure that the tea in the plug makes good contact with the cutting's shaft. <br />

Got a question about this.
    Do I just turn over the plug, poke a new hole with flat end of kabob on the bottom side of the plug and put my seed or clone in that hole I just made? Or in the original hole on the top? Thank you! Might be over thinking it here huh......

Sent from my SM-T567V using Grasscity Forum mobile app