All of my seedlings are dying right before my eyes..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by john gerald, May 2, 2017.

1. It seems like they grow to about 4 inches, get too heavy, fall the fuck over and end up withering up to nothing. Idk what the fuck is going on...[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Last pic is of The waste land.. I've lost like fourteen plants so far

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. good god those things are stretching like ET's neck for light.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. fuck..u need to do some research before putting time into something like that man. its easy to grow just not as easy as many think. u need to keep your light lower from sprout time and why did u wast your time cutting the cups down??makes no sense to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. To grow a plant inside, you've got to provide it with enough light. You either don't have enough light to support all these seedlings or your light is too far away from them. Bring the light closer to the plant to stop them from stretching and up the wattage you're using to get better growth. Don't give anything other than plain water for the first several weeks because the soil will support them easily. Pouring nutes in will just burn them. Take some time and find a reliable source and read up on caring for seedlings and then plants in veg. There are a few very important basics you need to know to keep them healthy. Really should've checked into that before you got a box full of plants. LOL Just chalk it up to experience. We all started at 0 at some point. TWW

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. They are looking for your light source, get a stronger wattage light or move the light closer. As for your red wall? Not a good area for reflection. I would even put a little fan there for those weak stems. You're going to need to do something soon or they'll all die indefinitely, start by getting the light source closer..4 inches or so away typically depending on light type.

7. The red wall is just the carpet. I think I could have payed a bit more attention to them.

I've had them just in and out of the house but just stick em under a light.

8. Mean time. move some soil up around those stems..like about 1" from the starter leaves..will help support the stems until they develop further.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. This post made me laugh for some reason. I too just killed a couple seedlings. My prob was over watering and extreme heat