All of my collection!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RolledBuds, Dec 10, 2016.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are all my pieces. Lemme know what you think!!! I take pride in my glass

Stoner at heart

• Like Like x 4
  2. Very nice collection you've got sir! Really jealous of all your water pieces, I love water pipes and bongs! What kinda bud you got there?

3. Very pretty dresses my friend. So glad you shared. You a 9T? 12?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Bro those are like 5T at most don't kid yourself

5. Are you guys talking about the dresses?? Because those are for like baby babies. Maybe 12 months lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. Damn it on second look your right. 12mos at most. My favorite is the pink one in the first pic

• Like Like x 1
  7. T is Toddler and HA I knew it.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Those are for my baby that's on the way

Stoner at heart

9. DAMN that's a LOT!!! I'll have to show my aunt this so she'll stop saying I have so many bowls.... I really don't compared to a lot LOL!

I really like those pieces tho! wish I was fortunate to have some actual nice ones but 99.9% of all of my stuff is cheap glass

10. Awe, Congrats! They are hell on earth sometimes, but so worth it!!

11. Well thanks I appreciate it. Her due date was feb 17 now they are thinking more like January lol scary thoughts

Stoner at heart

12. Congrats man.

13. Get some sleep now brother, that first year or so can be pretty rough. My kids are literally the best part of my life now.

14. She'll be here when she's ready!! Ain't a thing you can do prepare for it either! Love her like there is no tomorrow and you'll be alright !

• Like Like x 1
  15. Will do. And thanks again everyone

Stoner at heart

• Like Like x 1
  16. Digging the upside down poweroutlets.

17. Don't you know what that is for? The upside down one is the one on a switch!

18. I have never had an outlet controlled by a switch. I honestly didn't know outlets had 3 holes until about middle school when I started noticing it at my "rich" friends house lmao.

19. The wedding cake one would work for that if your careful thicker the glass the better when adding little rocks lol looks like you have good filtration are you using hemp wicks? I am also thinking solar mag glass and desktop lamp to light the hits for smoother draw
    ?

20. Your glass collection is nice but you got a baby on the way. I think that is way better than any bong or spoon or pack of papers, so congratulations! :dance2: