All of Grassity can Reply to this one!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Blunt Killa 504, Apr 17, 2008.

1. So everyone knows the regulations of smoking weed right! "Puff Puff Pass"! Well one of my homeboys considers him just to keep puffing and until he's out of breath and calls that one hit, when really it's like 4 or 5 and then he does it again and the damn blunt is half way gone! It was like 5 of us hittin this shit and when it gets to me I get 2 hits, " my puff puff pass" then it didn't even make it back to me again!!

So what do yall consider ah hit??

A. Just keep puffing until your out of breath and call that one hit?

OR

B. The normal way I consider it, hit it and inhale then hit it again, and that's your "Puff Puff Pass"

2. Depending on the size, if it's medium/small, it's hit - hit pass

But if it's a HUGE Dutch goin' round, we usually switch and do 3 hit pass

But your buddy is hoggin..smack him for it

3. Tell him not to do it anymore and if you seem him do it slap him on the back and make him caugh his smoke prematurely before he can inhale it, then make him skip his next turn.

4. puff= inhale/exhale smoke, whether he tkaes an insane lungful or 1 breathe, 1 inhale is one hit, some people just dont know how to smoke n they hit shit as hard as they can not realizin that hittin it easy gets just as much smoke without burnin the shit up

5. Each time the blunt/joint/bowl/bong/whatever leaves his lips that is a puff/hit/whatever.

6. Me and my friends usually just pass it after one hit. Puff Puff pass just takes too long imho.

7. That puff puff pass shit is just highschool/noob smoker crap. Its not too hard to smoke normal and fair with other people without having to recite some dumb rule or some shit. You could take 2 hits, you could take 4 hits... some people take small hits, some people take big ones. Smoke with decent people no one is going to hog the shit out of the blunt. , just smoke for christ sake.... Once you've been smoking for a bit this will just come to you over time...you will learn to relax and not worry if you're taking one hit to many.

Kind of funny actually, remembering back in the day when everyone was like Puff Puff Pass dude!! I guess youre smoking habits mature over time just like anything else.

8. don't fuckin smoke with him anymore. he's not getting the point when you tell him... cut him out and he'll wise up.

9. if you take more then 2 hits or do what you're describing with me and my crew we'll call you on it. if you keep doing it we'll take you out of the rotation. simple as that.

10. My group is pretty chill with whatever is going on. We're normally playing Fluxx or Risk, so we all smoke in whatever way we each smoke in. I take one long one, she takes a few small puffs, he takes two medium. Whatever.

If I get a lot of my weed smoked this round, they supply next time.

It's all about the relaxing.

:D

11. Hes just makin shit up, he knows its not a hit, more like 5 nobody is that stupid. If he does it again punch him in the face (watch the blunt though...)

12. Fucking rules man...

We kinda understand what hoggin is. Sometimes, my boy may take one more hit than everyone else. If its his weed, go ahead.

And if someones holding on to it, we say to keep it moving. That simple.

Why people gotta make smoking weed into some complex ritual? :confused:

13. It depends on the circumstance. I'm a bit stoned atm so bear with me.

Example 1: Met up with a buddy to 'smoke'. If the sole reason of your meeting is to smoke then its puff-puff-pass or arranged before the start (eg. '3 hits each man').

Example 2: You're chilling at home and your buddy comes around. You decide to smoke and offer him to join you. In that case, you take as many as you want that turn (3, 4, 5) and pass it to him. He does as many as he wants, if he doesnt wanna smoke your weed he may only have a couple each pass or if your really tight or paying you, he does the same as you.

If, say, theres 20 hits in a joint, whether its 9-11 or 10-10 or even 11-9 doesn't matter.

In terms of the size of each hit, just average, you all know what i mean.

:smoking:

14. EXACTLY....exactly what i was saying in my post. Its dumb but usually people grow out of it.

15. Haha, i should have read the posts, i woulda just quoted you.

Ya summed it all up.

16. his mouth left the blunt like 4 or 5 times but he still had his same breath and said it only counts as one!! we was like wtf!!

17. you have to remember it was 5 of us smokin though dude! We only had one blunt!

18. I have to ask would you be as pissed if he just took a gigantic drag without his mouth leaving the blunt?

19. I say WHATEVER to that little "rule".serious.I hit weed like a mofo.If you wanna toke hard as fuck..do so.No problems with it where i come from.Ive heard people around here saying that, but thats when they only have 2-3 years of smoking, and discover all of these sayings.
    After 9-10 years..you have to boge that shit.:smoking:

20. I think that if its still one breath its only one hit. If you can pack in the smoke like that because a steady inhale is too hot with a big blunt then great....not everyone has the lung power for that. I'm not saying he's right smoking the majority of the blunt, but I would say one breath - one hit.