All Nirvana outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bigkain97, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Pictures above ^^^^^^^^^^

So I found roots poking out of 2 gsc and an original glue so I transplanted. Instead of my normal routine I transplanted a couple hours after watering (i usually wait a day) and long story short 2 kind of crumbled! I’m so scared lol hope there not hurt but we will see. The rest of the girls are still just looking beautiful. Does anyone see signs of flowering? One gsc is already stinky

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks great! Nirvana seeds are really good! If you get a chance to grow their bubbleicious, you wont be sorry! I am doing a little outdoor grow too, but seeds from Ethos this time.

3. IMG_0778.JPG IMG_0777.JPG IMG_0773.JPG IMG_0772.JPG IMG_0770.JPG IMG_0769.JPG IMG_0764.JPG

So I think I may have went overboard with the Defol???? Lmao what you guys think

4. Yes! Bad boy!

5. Lmao litfa method got the best of me ‍♂️‍♂️ this was just a practice grown anyways no big deal! So what damage do you think will be done from this just less harvest?

6. I think you just slowed then way down.

You should read about LST then start bending your pants over to get more tops

7. Yea definitely not trying defol ever again. Lol I know about lst I know quite a bit. This was just a cheap play around grow I decided to do cuz we got a new house and my grow room isn’t set up yet

8. IMG_0838.JPG IMG_0839.JPG IMG_0840.JPG IMG_0841.JPG IMG_0842.JPG IMG_0843.JPG IMG_0838.JPG

Got sick and lost 2 to the heat. Some are looking good some are still catching on lol. I have to transplant 2 more then they will all be in there final homes. This outdoors run has not been fun for me lol I will definitely be staying indoor.

• Like Like x 2
  9. IMG_0988.JPG IMG_0968.JPG IMG_0991.JPG

Sorry I haven’t updated in a while been so busy it just literally hasn’t crossed my mind. Well I officially have 9 healthy girls ready to produce. I will be moving them all in tomorrow to start flowering. Wish I could’ve left them outdoors but due to a stupid light in my alley they must be moved to flower. I will post more updates after I make the move indoors.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Ah! There are the lovely genetics of Nirvana I remember! Beautiful plants!

11. IMG_1032.JPG IMG_1027.JPG IMG_1030.JPG

Well we made the move! Plants are now on a luxx 615 Cmh with a light rail 3 light mover. This spot is only temporary until gorilla send my missing piece to my tent. But yesssss everything is going good

12. IMG_1059.JPG IMG_1065.JPG IMG_1064.JPG

Trimmed plants for more light penetration and air flow. Also got my intake and exhaust put in. Thinking about ordering power si, big bud and bud candy to see if I can fatten these things! But I really wanna experience that organic only flavor..... ahhhhh I guess we will see.

13. Somebody take away his fiskars! I can't tell you how hard I laughed at the defoliation pic, but this is better. Still pretty heavy on the trimming, but much better.

14. I’m not trying to win a competition homie I’m having fun lol I could care less

15. Well I gave in!!! Ordered power si big bud and bud candy! Really curious to see how these turn out with all my experimenting lol. I’ll be germing twisted helix and iced out from in-house next week. For those who wanna see me do a serious grow journal will be posted for that grow to. This was a fun little bs grow though. Great way to bless the new house

16. Oh yea ordered cal mag to

17. IMG_1087.JPG

18. IMG_1086.JPG IMG_1088.JPG

Any ideas what causing this damage?

19. Looks very minor from many possible large leaf eating bugs. Is say a non issue. Let's call it nature's defoliation

20. Wish I waited on your reply I dusted de on the plant in a room with 4 fans so I’m sure it circulated onto several colas....... do you think I’m early enough in flower for this not to be a problem? I didn’t get much on the actual bud sites but I know they got a little bit. IMG_1089.JPG IMG_1090.JPG IMG_1091.JPG