all-nighter?

Discussion in 'General' started by kalayyy7, Nov 25, 2008.

1. so im still in high school and i have to wake up in 2 and a half hours..
    i usually get at least 11 hours of sleep per night (and a few more accumulative hours during class).
    im going to crash tomorrow.
    anyway, anyone wanna chat? im up and im bored.

2. im up and im bord aswell....whats up mr / ms kalayyy7?

3. ms.

and absolutely nothing. im bored as hell. you?

4. bord as fuck, got home, im almost sober and no bud left

5. uhmm..i just realized how repetitive this is gonna be..just going back and forth stating boredom. since you already said you're bored and i said i am twice, and i just asked "what's up" again..

sorry..im out of it

6. ahh im completely sober and have been for 30 days.
    thanks to being grounded.
    =[
    parents flushed my stash

7. 11 hours a night?
    that's a lot for a high school student

8. yeah--what can i say..i like my sleep.
    :p

9. i like bewbs. do you have some?

10. ..most girls do..
    hahah

11. ^^666 posts lol

12. for the sake of keeping you awake, you should post a pic of them bewwberss.:cool:

13. bewbbies
    (.Y.)

14. shiit for the last couple of days ive been waking up late as shit
    like yesterday i woke up at 430
    and today at 330
    yesterday I woke up and the sun was about to set
    lmfao

15. I used to pull all nighters when I was in college... Fuckin gay...

And @ OP - if you're sleepin 11 hours a day, you should stop. Too much sleep is just as bad as not enough sleep. Shoot for the 8-9 hr range... I bet you notice a big difference in a few days :D

16. daaamn 11 hours of sleep + more at school? holy shit! you're like...whats that animal that sleeps for most of it's life? uhh...a sloth I think.

17. Take some E or Amp and you wont be that sleepy :rolleyes:

18. i feel like im on something right now, but im not--i literally got zero seconds of sleep. never nodded off once. even at school, besides when i passed out (no big deal--just 10 second unconsciousness), NO SLEEP and i feel like i could run forever. im so energetic and perky and i talk so fast no one can understand me. and yes, i know this is called being overtired. but its fantastic. i look terrible though. my eyes are so red that teachers and kids i dont know asked if i was stoned. and ive been slurring my words a ton, but it was still a HIGHLY enjoyable day.

=]