Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

All night of myth busters!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FitStoner, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Woot, check it out guys if your into it. It's running all night I am about to smoke up and eat and watch it all night.

2. lol sounds like a good time. I'd rather stay up all night and play video games though :cool:

and I just might cause this is my last night before I go to jail tomorrow :(

3. #3 kyle944811, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Story time?

4. Story time!

5. Story Time!:hello:

6. looks like I've highjacked the mythbusters thread. lol.

but really it's nothing exciting, I just got an OVI so I was sentenced to 3 days DIP and 3 days in jail, all served consecutively.

It's a buncha bull shit.

7. I'll be smoking a J or a bowl within the hour and watching some Mythbusters. :hello:

8. I think all the seasons are on netflix. That dudes mustache always cracks me up

9. :laughing: yeah Jamie looks like a walrus..