All new growth leaves are serrated please help !

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by japdeep96, Aug 19, 2019.

1. All the new growth leaves on my white widow and coming out serrated while the rest of the plant has smooth leaves first grow so have no idea whats going on. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You have some problems. I can see signs of both phosphorus deficiency, and potassium deficiency. The swollen look of the growth indicates lack of oxygen to the roots/waterlooged pot/medium. I can't tell if they're waxy and dark green in color really but that's too much nitrogen.

Transplant it into a fabric pot elevated out of the drain tray. In the new mix put in about 20% extra course perlite. Start feeding it about 50% recommended strength? Are you planning on feeding nutrients?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. If you want a recommendation on a good single bottle veg method get a bottle of GH flora nova bloom. Feed it daily at about 2ml/gallon. The plants seem to love it.

I like to switch to GH maxibloom dry in flower lately but both of those solutions are a single part nutrient that has everything the plant likely needs in one package.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. I use advanced nutrients ph perfect, i didn't over water them, i gave them a feeding on last week thursday (aug 8th) then watering on aug 13th and another feeding Aug 16th

5. They don't seem to be feeding well IMO. They need a change up to bounce back. They're spiraling down. Transplant to a larger pot with better drainage and I bet they wake up. There appears to be some lockout happening if you are bottle feeding them.

I would reduce the strength some after the transplant. Something is causing them to go deficient. If it's not from lack of feed it's from some type of buildup or other issue.

6. Might also want to just go ahead and flush them though when the pot is dry is the best time to transplant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Are you serious or is this a joke post?

I don't want to sound rude but if you're serious I take it you have never seen a cannabis leaf before. They all have serrated leaf blade edges

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I Thought the same thing but look at the bottom pic, there is a problem.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I can see there is a little discolouration but would need a full colour photo to diagnose

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hey Jadeep, as others have stated, it doesn't look too stable at the moment! Something I see in the pic that hasn't been mentioned is the light stress that the leaves appear to be exhibiting, check out the edges of the leaves, the little tips are pointing upwards.

Have you been checking the run off ppm/ph when you water too? A clear pic would be nice too (natural light)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1