All Natural Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by KingFrisbee, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Hello...

Im doing a 100% all natural grow outdoors in MN. Got 5 dark devil beans and 5 blue mammoth beans i plan on doing. Going to germinate before hand and start in egg carton. Main question, is the egg carton thing a good idea? was told by some knowledgeable people it was. Also, is late may too early for autos?

2. The egg carton will work fine. Did it in the past, no problems. You can use just about any type of container to germinate seeds. Last year I germinated vegetable seeds from egg shells; no different if I were to begin with cannabis seeds. Drainage holes are key. A heat pad for the first week or two will boost your germination success and make you feel like a pro, but isn't necessary. Late May is perfect timing for transplanting autos and annuals. Good luck.

3. Is it completely necessary to terminate before hand with these auto beans? Gotta transport a ways and i don't wanna cause em to much stress you know?

4. Not necessary, yet helpful if you do. If you gonna use a hot soil like Subcool you want to age it before throwing seed in it, at least IMHO.

5. Im using a secret compost mix ive used in the past. All natural.digging up plots 3x3x3 dimensions about two weeks before i drop em in. Just didn't know if germinating autos was okay.

6. I'm not sure why you feel this way...but, yes it is okay to germinate autos prior to transplanting into the soil. It won't msess up their growth or flowering period, and like blueridegegrower said, it is helpful. And transporting plants really doesn't cause stress to them. Their will be some transplant shock that might last a few days, but if the weather conditions are decent, and your soil is nice, you should be golden. If this helps, try germinating a few seeds at home and allow the seedlings to reach 6" to 12". Transplant them at your grow spot. While you're at your site, plant a few seeds directly into the soil. See which works best for you.