Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

All My Weed Paraphernalia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by UpstateToking, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Not sure if this thread should go in Toking Tools or not, but hello again Grasscity, I havent been on the site in a while and decided to show all the paraphernalia I have. These are the things I've purchased or acquired over the past few years, and some of my current stash. 

Items from left to right: Frosty w/ a 4-arm diffused precooler & rasta bowlhead, Pharaoh the double bubbler, The Galaxy Hammer, Blue Gandalf, The Mollusk Bowl, and in the front Pure Hemp papers, Sharpstone 4 piece grinder, and Da Kube vaporizer. 

View attachment IMG_1976.MOV

IMG_1975.JPG

I have two strains of weed, the lighter greener bud being Blue Dream and the darker bud Grape Kush.

IMG_1977.JPG
    IMG_1979.JPG
    IMG_1980.jpg
    IMG_1981.jpg
    :smoking:  :hello:  :D

2. Dude the double bubbler looks rad as fuck! I would smoke all that blue dream in one day! I would savor that grape kush since it looks so tasty

3. #3 Kusher, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
    Looks awesome!!great collection.there is no headshops in my country and bongs are illegal so its hard to get a hold of smoking devices, i personally own small pipe(spoon).