All my money is going to weed.

Discussion in 'General' started by Shook-Ones, Aug 30, 2009.

1. I have no job, live with my parents, and no bills really. I drive so i got gas money and shit. I buy food and stuff like that, but other than that, every dollar I have goes to bud. I owe my dealer 50 dollas, but hes my boy so its ok for now. When i have no money i will make him gimmie a bag for free, and the money i owe him is racking up. I have too much time on my hands, and all i do is smoke. Idk if this is a bad thing, but money is a problem. And im too afaraid to sell weed. Idk why im posting this. My life revolves around money and drugs.

2. ... dont smoke so much intil you get a job.

quit now. saveup money then buy bulk if you want to continue smoking or smoke like once a week and save up

dont get into owing money, quit now saveup. tolerance break time for you

3. Priorities man. Get a fuckin' job. Go to fuckin' college.

4. I was in your boat until i moved into my own place now I grow my own. basically the best thing ever

5. I would like to stop for a while, save some money and buy a quarter. Idk if i could do it. I love smoking. And if a bought a q(7g), it would be gone in a week lmao. I need self control.

6. yea owing money just puts you in a hole. im a meth user and have seen some of my friends not be able to buy food just because they owe dealers hundreds of dollars. just cut back on smoking and find something to do to occupy your time. if you are responsible with your smoke and get the right dank at the right prices it isnt an expesnive habit. like it costs me about 3 dollars to get a satisfactory high that lasts 3 hours, but i only try to smoke once a day

7. In a week? Shit thats not that bad. I'll be lucky if a quarter lasts more than 2-3 days. But seriously you need to slow the fuck down. You dont need to be in debt, its not cocaine man. Quit feining.

8. I would hate to think how much money I would have spent on dope this year if I hadn't grew. Astronomical probably.

I suggest getting more money.

9. If you have no job how can you pay for bud, and how do you pay for gas and car insurance?

10. qft...

11. quit smoking for a while, and get a job.
    seems pretty simple to me...

12. I get money here and there. odd jobs, Doin flips and shit. Im not in the correct state of mind for a job right now. Not bc of weed, personal shit.

13. Hey, I feel you man. I work full time and hardly pay for anything. I live with my parents so I have a few small things to pay for but literally all my money goes to weed. It sucks to think about but I guess I had a fun summer.

14. get a job, stoner.

:D

15. When life sucks as much as your's, it's time to take chances. Go to colombia or the philipines and get some drugs to smuggle in. You could easily make $10k - $15k and set your life back on track.

16. There's this saying, comes off a bit condescending, but shit, it's just true:

"Let weed revolve around your life, not your life around weed..."

it's just so damn much more satisfying to sit down in the evening and spark one up after a hard day's work, knowing you actually did something to support your existence instead of just leeching all the time;)
    as soon as you can, just start growing your own... now there's something fucking satisfactory too, getting high off your very own dope... :D

peace

:wave:

kere

17. The answer is grow your own. Some of the best plants I have ever seen, started in the bottom of bag weed. Doesnt' really take that much money, several threads out there called "Wally World Special" or growing on a budget. You can start them in a coke cup, transplant them outside, grow them on your roof or in a tree for stealth, Hell, guys are growing these things in Tupperware with computer fans and CFL's. One plant guerilla grow can produce two to three pounds of primo smoke outdoors and I like the idea of growing it on a National Forrest so if they bust the land owner, It's the FED's that has to do the time. Fuck it man, get off the dime and plant a seed.

There is nothing in the world like germinating in a paper towel and opening the towel in a couple of days and seeing a little white tale coming out of the seed. Drop it in a cube and a couple of more days these two little green leaves appear. If you can get your self a bucket and a aquarium air bubble pump, this thing will grow roots the size of baseball bats. About four months growing under a light (you can get one almost on any street corner for free) this fucking plant produces an unlimited supply of bud. I never seen so much shit in one place in my life as what was growing in my closet the first time I ever dropped a seed.

and then when you figure it out how to take a cutting from a plant, you have fifty fucking plants going (a very dark neighborhood because someone stole the fucking lights), you sleeping in the god damned hallway because every square inch of space has plants growing in it and at the end of the day you have so much shit you can't even give it away. And now you got every swinging dick within fifty miles of you owing you fifty bucks and it all started with just dropping one lousy seed. WTF are you waiting for?

18. get a job or grow your own but def stop for now it just seems like your digging yourself into a deeper hole its time to get out while you still can

19. My cat has a white tail comin out his ass there is something like it.