All My Hotpeppers (Journal)

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by growkings, Jun 12, 2013.

1. #1 growkings, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    Hey GrassCity

Hear is my hot pepper grow this is what im growing

Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Pepper) (855,000-1,041,427 Scoville Units)
    Habanaro (100,000-350,000 Scoville Units)
    Scotch Bonnet (100,000-300,000 Scoville Units)
    Hot Tabasco (30,000-50,000 Scoville Units)
    Bishop Crown (5,000-30,000 Scoville Units)
    Jalapeno (2,500-8,000 Scoville Units)
    hot portugal (1,500-4,000 Scoville Units)

I want to grow more but dont know what else,
    sugestions welcome on good peppers to grow to make good hot sauce or just plan burn my ass off lol

Attached Files:

2. Cayenne peppers?

3. #3 growkings, Jun 12, 2013
    ya it is a good pepper

4. Looks like a cool grow. What lights are you using? Is this an indoor grow or are you moving them outdoors?

5. Holy Moly! A bhut jolokia is over a million scovilles! No disrespect but nevermind the pepper I want to see a picture of the persons face to have just eaten one! I would like to see how things turn out, bless!

6. lol yep cant wait to try a ghost pepper lol well i got some on the window sill and some in my grow box i got them with my girls so there under
    Lights:
    3 32w 4' T8 at 6500k
    1 32w 4' T8 at 2700k
    i have a second batch outdoors but they dont seem to be doing as well out then indoors  i will post a pick tonight of my outdoor garden :)
    and will show you the differnce but my indoor are about 3 times biger and better lol got about 8 pepers on each plant so far indoors

7. Looking nice man. I started a couple jalapenos inside and just recently moved them out.
    I have a bunch on pepper seeds including some of the ghost peppers, even the trinada scorpion one, but I'm kinda nervous about that bitch. Twice as hot as the ghost pepper.

Great! I think you just inspired me to look online for some hot ass pepper seeds and start an indoor pepper farm!!  :yummy:

9. #9 growkings, Jun 12, 2013
    ya i know  i herd of that one i want it badly for my indoor pepper garden its 1,500,000 - 2,000,000 Scoville Units
    lol i love HOT PEPPERS HOT HOT HOT lol

10. Well here they are update on peppers
    This is the ghost pepper

Sent from my N762 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. Scotch bonitt

Attached Files:

12. Looks good.

13. #13 Mattbo4, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013

Holy shit fire

Peppers are looking good.

14. You eat ice cream before u eat them then pry for it when you take a crap lol

15. I think they use scotch bonnet peppers in jerk recipes. Love peppers with a kick. I'm not into eating them plain, but if you can cook well a hot pepper can make a sauce amazing. You have any plans for these hot bitches? 

16. No not yet love spice Any idea would be great:p:huh::p

17. I love using hot peppers in curry.. My favorite is a salmon yellow curry. Pineapple, coconut milk, yellow curry paste, bamboo shoots, peppers. Super easy to make.

I started a bunch of heirloom jalapeno, habanero and serrano seeds a couple months ago. They are just now getting flowers.

Nice job btw... If you hit them with some bat guano tea it kicks in a lot of spice. Cheers

18. Sweet nice

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Any good hot pepper sauce recipys out there

20. Awesome pepper garden man - I am a pepper enthusiast myself too

I have grown -

Jalapeno
    Scotch Bonnet
    Cayenne 
    Ghost pepper
    White/chocolate Habanero

I currently have orange Habanero seeds and want to grow the Trinidad Scorpian and the Carolina Reaper (2,200,000 units!!)