Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

all michigan residents!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongrip101, Feb 10, 2010.

1. what strains grow well outside in the middle of michigan?

2. I'm no botanist, but I would assume that cannabis would be unable to grow in the michigan wilderness during mid-winter.

3. Im from GR in mi and it would be super difficult to grow outside....maybe with a greenhouse

4. Troof

5. well duh, obviously i cant grow outside during winter, i was asking for this upcoming spring

6. Growing inside isn't an option?

7. i am currently growing indoors, but i would love to start growing outdoors, because i have a huge backyard that is very secure. just some easy strain suggestions would be nice

8. Statistics say, threads like this gather far more educated responses when they are posted in the Growing section of the forum.

It's like asking your dentist if you have cancer, or aids, or a broken hand or foot or nose or foot. He won't have any answers for you AND he will probably aimlessy dig around in your mouth with sharp metal objects as you try not to scream and then accidently fart really loud from trying not to scream.

What happens when that dentist smells your fart? He lodges his metal hook thing STRAIGHT through your tongue.
    After deciding to make lemons with your lemonade and end up getting your tongue pierced. Money was no object!
    Besides, there are plenty of homeless people you could get to pierce it for you, it AMAZES me what those no home havin homeless dude who has only 4 teeth more than how many houses they have, zero. Make sure they abuse crack, BUT not the buttholebut.

He said that the missing teeth were possessed be evil spirits so he had no choice but to yank them out himself and then take them to the closest pawn shop willing to buy someones teeth.
    They weren't interested. The no home havin hobo is something not to be taken lightly.

I

9. What the fuck is this haha? Wow.. I was FUCKED UP. This shit is on a whole nother level of fucked up :p