All in all, amazing day

Discussion in 'General' started by SleepyShoegazer, Jun 22, 2009.

1. So today has been miles above average. Infact, today may be one the best days I've lived through. Let me try to run you through this epic day. I woke up at noon, because I'm a bum. My girlfriend reminded me that today was our "Cannaversary," June 22nd, the first time we blazed together 3 years ago. Obviously, this required a celebration. My girlfriend kept a stash of what she said was Dutch Dragon. It smelt really fruity and critusy, and tasted about the same. I did not know she had this stash, so that was an added surprise. So I started the day off with 3 bowls of that, split between the two of us. We (I should say "she," since I didn't do shit) decided to make some apple with Cannabutter made from the Dutch Dragon. A total of 6 grams into about 2 table spoons of butter, after all it was a celebritory day. The pie got baked, and when it was done, I proceded to do the same. After about 1 and 1/2 slices, I decided to sit and wait for the effects to come. And boy did they. Harley was cooked, and I was cooked beyond any time before tonight.

I put a space to avoid a wall of text. Then, after the pie took effect, I got hungry about 3 hours later. I had totally forgotten the pie was Cannapple Pie (since I usually don't do edibles, and they're never in the house), and I then proceded to mow down on another 3 slices. Now, as you may have imagined, I was pretty fucking gone, which surprised me since prior experiences with edibles left me wanting more than it gave. But not this time.

Now, for the kicker. Since this day only comes once a year, I decided to go all out. It was about 8pm, and I popped the question. Not the marriage question. The important one; "Can I put it in your pooper?" and for the first time ever, the answer was "Yes." I won't go into details, but it was fantastic, and I will make a routine out of it if I can.

After that, I decided to go to Borders books, because I'm a reader. The magazine in my car is just used to roll Blunts/Js on, and break up herb on, and it was getting a little tattered and dog-earred. So I decided why not pick up another magazine to keep in the car and use in a pinch. I picked Skunk magazine, which seemed apropriate for a rolling mat in the car. I got to the cashier, and I noticed it was my 10th grade Math teacher, who failed me TWICE. And I was always high in class, and she always knew it. And now I was buying a marijuana magazine, still high as balls, after having sex with my girlfriend.

I figured nothing could go wrong with the day, so I took the time to chat to my teacher turned cashier. I explained how I was on a full free ride scholarship for my ACT scores, and how I'll be attending MSU once I get my prerequisite classes done at a community college, AND how I moved out on my own after my class semester with her, AND how I'm working as a Sous-Chef at not one, but two of Detroit's best restaurants, just to shove it in her face for failing me in math and almost costing me my future. Now that I was buying a Marijuana magazine more or less from my teacher, I assume she figured out how I came up with my theory that math is a made-up subject that I was always going on about in class.

Fucking take THAT, math.

For those who cannot read, or do not put forth effort:

Cannaversary
    Dutch Dragon apple pie.
    Put it in her pooper.
    Pot magazine from my math teacher at Borders.
    Shoved my sucesses in her face.
    Math is a lie.

Today was epic, and I figured only other stoners would realize the epicness, so I thought I would share. Be jealous, be very jealous. I'm going to go finish that pie.

2. Haha, grats on all that shit....

Few questions cause I'm bored as hell over here:

- Why are so many people fascinated with anal, I mean shit comes outta there I can't get over that shit...is it really that good man?

- Nice on MSU, I go there now....not a full ride though oddly enough my GPA was high enough but not my ACT (28 on retake).

- Which restaurants if you don't mind, but if you don't feel like sharing its straight.

Nice day tons of bud and some pussy, sounds perfect :)

3. I'm far from fascinated with anal, it's just something I've wanted to try. Can't knock it til you try it, right? I think most of the desire comes from the fact that I'm never allowed to put it there. It's like that cookie your mom tells you you can't have before dinner; it just makes you want it more. I'm sure if girls had a shoulder hole, I'd want that one too. New hole, man.

And I work at The Whitney and Opus-One in Detroit. Currently, I'm on a month long break because they're getting new Sous Chefs used to their routines in the kitchen, and I kind of just take up space we dont have in the kitchen and stand around since they have to do everything to learn it, so I just elected to take the month off, but I still get calls during rushes to come in and take over for the newbies who aren't expected to keep up that quick.

4. your girlfriend messed up, man, its the 21st. So tomorrow you get to remind her that its actually your cannaversary, and hopefully a repeat of events will ensue

5. You sir, had a fucking great day.

How was the anal sex? Good? Over-hyped? Or no?

As for edibles, I agree... they send you away. I love them.

I'm actually so jealous of you. Damn it.

And yes, math is a lie. I hate it.

6. Nah, tomorrow is Monday, man. We both have work and school. Thats why we did it on Sunday instead.

And the anal sex definately isn't bad. It may be ABIT over-hyped, but it deserves it's spot. It was better than normal sex, but I'm sure if you hit the pooper everytime you had sex, it'd become the norm and traditional sex would be better. But for two first timers, not bad, not bad at all.

7. Yea good point haha....might have to try that out but I'd have to be wasted :eek:.

Oh nice I've been to Opus-One a bunch of times when go down to the D. Yea I know what ya mean, restaurant I worked at last summer didn't hire me back as promised because they're getting less traffic and I'd just be standing around too much for the owner's liking I guess :rolleyes:.

8. ah, oh well. I thought i found you a nice loophole lol

9. fuck math

10. Where you at in the City?

11. I stay right on 7 Mile and Runyon ave when I stay in Detroit, basically right across the street from 2 Brothers Soul Food. I move between there and Lincoln Park alot.