all i gonne need to know to grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pookoverlord, Jan 1, 2003.

1. well just like the title ses i have no clue what kinda seeds i should get were i should get them well i mean i can get seeds friends of my have given me plenty and i have come across alot of good seeds my self but i wanna by some really really good grade a top dollor seeds like from a seed bank or something i have read magazines for tips i saw this one guy who had put his plants in a big wooden growing bed and it had whgeels so he could move it around i like that idea this will be my second attempt at growing and i want this time to be perfect i want to grow my self some great bud really powerfull stuff and i'm thinking only 1 plant that way i dont do jail time if i get cought i plan to be the only one smoken my plant so 1 should be enough i'll have about a 3000 to 3500 dolar spending amount oh and when i begin growing i'll be liveing on my own and my place will be way out in the boonys so smell isnt gonna be a prob but i would like to have something to deal with oder for when company / the parents come to visit thanks

2. hell i may just go ahead and grow like 12 plants since i have so much cash to spend on it whats the jail time in the usa if you get caught with that many plants

3. you can look up exactly how much trouble you will get in at www.norml.org