All hope is lost.. For real..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ExCriminaL18, Oct 25, 2012.

1. #1 ExCriminaL18, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2012
    This happened in 2003, but I don't give a fuck, this just means that over the past 9, almost 10 years it has gotten that much worse. America is going to be a policed country soon, defiantly in 2016 if Obama is reelected.

I thought this was a fake thing, I couldn't believe it.

I know this guy on a game I play.. He lives a few hours away from me in P.A.
    I told him I was watching this show Jail on T.V and what had just happened was pretty funny, and he was telling me how his friend is a state constable, and I should hear the things he does to people.

"he says he grabs people and pretends they are struggling and hits them but makes sure people hear him so they dont think its police brutality"

Wow ^^^. I thought this was something, I was completely wrong. Even tho this is very fucked up, and a reason why I hate fucking pigs. But get this.

Pennsylvania: Constable Kills Seven Dogs Over Parking Tickets - informationliberation

I was utterly FUCKING DISGUSTED. MY STOMACH FUCKING TURNED. I WANTED TO PUKE UP THE CHICKEN NUGGETS AND ONION RINGS I JUST ATE.

The constables knocked on the door of a friend's home at 312 South Franklin Street where Hartman was at the time. Suzanne Klein answered. The constables asked her whether she had dogs and whether she would secure them. She said she would.

They are NOT EVEN at the guys home with the 32 unpaid fines, they went to his friends to find and arrest him, they ask if there was dogs and if she would secure them. She said she would.

Without warning, Seeds entered through a back door.

Unlawfully entered, he had no fucking right to do this!! Of course any dog is going to be like "Who's that?!?!" and run towards the back door.

This part disgusts me the fucking most.

The first dog to run down the stairs to investigate, a boxer named Wizard, crumpled to the ground after being shot once. Seeds then proceeded to shoot the wounded animal a second time in the head, according to the family's account given to the Allentown City Council.

I doubt this dog was even a threat, just coming downstairs to see what the fuck was going on, he was shot and fell to the ground, if there was even a threat, it is now neutralized!! But then the cop proceeds to shoot him in the fucking head, killing it?!?!? WTF?

Two other dogs then ran upstairs and were fired upon by Balliet in the kitchen. Topanga, a pregnant pit bull, was wounded by two bullets and lost five puppies. The owner was left with $2000 in veterinary bills. The third dog was killed. Three adults and three infants were in the home at the time, all within ten feet of the shooting.

The dogs are now running for their lives, scared, trying to hide. They are NOT a threat WHAT SO EVER!! But are shot at!!

THE FUCKING OWNER HAD TO PAY 2,000$ FOR HIS DOGS BEING SHOT AND WOUNDED AND ONE OF THEM KILLED... WHEN THEY DID NOTHING.

All of this, in front of three children!!!!

I literally almost puked up my lunch at this part.

In October, Judge James Knoll Gardner allowed the prosecution to let the jury know that just before the incident, Seeds told his colleagues, "I have to get something to eat or I am going to shoot somebody."

Feel better you worthless fucking prick pathetic excuse for a life?

The guy I am talking to on this game, his friend that did it was the Greg guy, and is still a constable for the state!!

They unlawfully entered without a warrant, and didn't even announce them selfs. Over 32 unpaid parking ticket fines. They go to his friends house were he was visiting, kill his friends family dogs in front of the family, over 32 unpaid parking fines.

That poor family..I don't even know what to say anymore..

2. What else is new?

3. I believe that there are a lot of good cops who just want to keep people safe, but these weren't them..fucking psychopaths on a power trip. Disgusting.

4. People change when u put a clipboard or badge in front of them. True story.

5. and the band played on...

6. its disgusting to think that the dogs were trying to hide and yet were shot anyway... terrible terrible thing to read

:(

7. :rolleyes: While it was indeed horrible, what the fuck does Obama's re-election have to do with police brutality? :mad:

:smoke:

8. you just noticed this?

9. haha thought the exact same thing. like romney was the new messiah and would change shit. Yall can relax things will stay the same, no matter who you vote for :D :smoking:

10. I too know someone whos dog was shot for runnig in the house during a bust.

Listen i live in a small town..

The cops in this town literally wait for it to get late, and will pull anyone looking under the age of 30 for any reason they can think of, hoping it leads to a DWI or drug arrest.

A gram of weed on somebodys person is a big deal if ur caught lol. Its crazy. I was giving my cousin a ride home last winter around midnight.. Im pulled over, brought out of the car, then the cop has the nerve to search my pockets cuz i had my hands in them lol. It was 30 degrees n i had shorts on.

Crooked officer, crooked officerrrr

11. "I was thinking of tying her body onto some kind of apparatus ... cook her over low heat, keep her alive as long as possible," Valle allegedly wrote in one exchange in July, the complaint says

12. Dude that man is the devil. He is not even an american, he is a fucking terrorist if i ever knew one. I don't care what you say or what you want to argue. If he is reelected, I guarantee by 2016 america is fucked completely.

purpmagic4@yahoo.com

Email me in 4 years telling me I'm right, thanks.

13. Its cause some cops are fuckhead cowboy cops with nothing in their life so they go out and act like a champ while theyre doing their job to boost their ego, which is why they don't follow the rules and let their ego rule them in situations where they should be calm and thinking straight. Happened recently in australia, it doesn't happen very often over here, but this night recently some brazilian guy stole a bag of biscuits from a seven eleven and legged it and cops chased after him and tryed to tackle him but he was to strong and broke free numous times. Then further down the road he got tasered and fell to the floor helpless as you do when you got 50000 volts pumpin through your body like there is no tomorrow, then the 2 cops that failed to talkk him caught up and began zapping him with their tasers even though hes not moving and theres 2 other cops pinning him to the ground. Ended up giving him a heart attack and killing him. The cops that did it didnt even get in shit for it even though the whole thing was on cctv video and was investigated. Pretty fucked if you ask me. Thank fuck australias not as bad as america but.

14. no offence man, but mit rommney is just like george bush in the way he makes decisions and his beliefs, george bush started a war ffs, do you really want another person doing the same? It's not really obama doing the evil its the people working in the government, the president doesn't really have that much say in what goes on, he gets influenced by everyone around him. Im australian and i know that about your government, you need to wake the fuck up man. Do a bit more reading and realisations of how your country workss.

15. What policies do you think he is putting in place that will ruin america? Or are you just spewing nonsense?

16. haha policies?? Youre talking about policies and he hasnt even been elected yet. Go and look back on at least the past 4 presidents of the US and look at what the candidates said about the policies they would bring in and stand by then look at what actually happened to do with policies once they actually got into office, you'll be more then a bit supriised. And dont just read which ones did and didnt happen actually take a look at what they did to the country in their time and what the policies they said they would bring in and do to the country before they were elected.

17. As an American citizen I reserve the right to roll this loudpack in game cigars . . . . dont try to tell my after this next election they're gonna change that

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rWtDMPaRD8]The Hunted and the Hated: An Inside Look at the NYPD's Stop-and-Frisk Policy - YouTube[/ame]

This story is good because he caught them in the act.

Ive been a victim of police brutality to a very messed up degree (stopped and searched for no reason apart from racial profiling, beaten up and bruised badly, humiliated, robbed the money from my pockets, denied of my insulin when i told cops i was diabetic and needed my meds - put in a cell with a busted phone and told "u better hope somebody finds ya" - then sent to court on the same morning of release and given 20 hours community service for two made up charges. People find my story hard to believe and say "Well u must have done SOMETHING wrong for them to do that" and the truth is i wasnt doing anything at all, and im always respectful and cooperative because i know the cops look for reasons to lock u up.

I had no lawyer at the time and didnt know how the system worked so i just accepted all the bullshit i got.