All hard work gone to waste

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by newbeee, Jun 22, 2003.

1. I was away for the weekend and I had my buddy look after the plants. when the lights come on at 12 the temps. rise and u need to open the door a little bit. But he was not able to be here at 12 and I have no clue when he got here. Most of the leaves almost all of them are dry to the touch. Its been like 4 weeks into flowering. I have a feeling that there is no point it keeping the plant ....According to my buddy the temps. reached around 95. Does anyone think I can still get something out of this or should I just get rid of it ? Any help would be appreciated.

2. What to do ? I guess, I shouldn't rely on anyone from now on... Anyway thanks THC101

3. LOL ..thanks man ...appreciate it

4. well, I have learnt a good amount of lessons from this and I think I know more about the crazy fungus now than every before. Plus I know not to trust anyone especially people who I call friends. Well, I am mad ...but if this lives, I will smoke all of it by myself. It used to drink water like crazy but now since no photosynthesis is happening the soil is wet. Damn. ....my blood boils when I think of it...Anyway, thanks for your time. Hope your grow will yeild you better results ...