1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

All hard work gone to waste

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by newbeee, Jun 22, 2003.

1. I was away for the weekend and I had my buddy look after the plants. when the lights come on at 12 the temps. rise and u need to open the door a little bit. But he was not able to be here at 12 and I have no clue when he got here. Most of the leaves almost all of them are dry to the touch. Its been like 4 weeks into flowering. I have a feeling that there is no point it keeping the plant ....According to my buddy the temps. reached around 95. Does anyone think I can still get something out of this or should I just get rid of it ? Any help would be appreciated.

2. What to do ? I guess, I shouldn't rely on anyone from now on... Anyway thanks THC101

3. LOL ..thanks man ...appreciate it

4. well, I have learnt a good amount of lessons from this and I think I know more about the crazy fungus now than every before. Plus I know not to trust anyone especially people who I call friends. Well, I am mad ...but if this lives, I will smoke all of it by myself. It used to drink water like crazy but now since no photosynthesis is happening the soil is wet. Damn. ....my blood boils when I think of it...Anyway, thanks for your time. Hope your grow will yeild you better results ...

Grasscity Deals Near You