All God like entities stem from the same thing.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Mrgoodmoney, Jul 27, 2013.

1. I thought about this and some of you probably know or feel the same way.  First of all most if not all religions have a trickster god who deceives the simple minded human.  The Norse gods had loki.  Hatian voodoo believers had their own god who shape shifted and deceived humans.  The most famous of these gods is satan. 

If you look around cultures of the world they all had religions that were practically the same.  They were intuned with the sky.  The Stars and the sun night and day.  They created advanced structures that we probably couldn't manage with their technology to please these gods.  Was it a form of population control or did these cultures have their own interpertations for the same god/gods.

2. who cares seriously?, people want to believe in God(the father, lord, saviour) let them I'm not a christian anymore but damn religion does play a role in history so go do your research on that instead of telling people all religions are the same thing, duhh they're the same things translated into different perspectives of where they originated from, so just stop so many people attacking religion and not even promoting spirituality or without knowing anything about religion and history, ok I guess we should all bend our backs over to evolution.

people love to criticize religions for example the story of adam and eve, but I'm pretty sure you can find plenty of question and flaws in evolution, both are ridiculous look for more than the two ideas that have been here for centuries, people argued over evolution and religion for ages and yet we're still at a standoff between the two till this day.

3. I ain't criticizing or telling anyone what to believe.  It's just food for thought calm down lol.

my bad I'm a dickhead

5. ^ Good to know.  :smoke:

6. Ya, they come from the human mind.

7. I do believe in god like beings ....but no one that is judging you or determining your fate in that religious type manner...
    I just believe these beings may be creators of worlds and realities.....

8. a god that can't control his temper, and blames his creations for his own failures and incompetence is not a god worth worshipping. This exists in every holy book.

Almost sounds like God was made in man's image....

10. Yes, a god with human traits...

If I was moses, I would have pissed on that burning bush

11. Perhaps it was just lucky that he didn't need to go?

12. I think all those things stem from the human mind, but there might be god-like creatures out there in our vast universe. But that could also just be overzealous human imagination for all we know.

13. #14 esseff, Aug 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2013
    What is a god anyway? We have imagined one in many ways, but that doesn't make any of them real. So what if we are already god, just have no idea that it is so? That our journey is one of discovering ourselves to be god, realising that it is who we have always been, but couldn't know it until we come to realise certain things first. Would that makes us all-powerful with the ability to perform magical feats? Or just someone who understood his true nature, and as such, through the love that realising such a thing would reveal, use his godliness to make a difference to humanity in way that wouldn't interfere with their own journey. For to be god one would have to realise themselves god, and as such a thing could only happen after completing the journey, revealing it might not be the right thing to reveal for those still doing it. Besides, wouldn't most simply want to see miracles? Trouble is, what if they wouldn't be able to see them as such because they weren't god yet themselves?

14. Esseff....your pulling tears from my eyes this morning...

15. It hurts that they don't see....
    its not like they can't... they just dont

But maybe they just can't see what they need to see because they don't have the equipment to see it?

17. #18 esseff, Aug 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2013
    They've been too distracted doing all the other things that have seemed far more important along the way, because for those who want them to see it that way, it must be that way.

It's not our fault, because the systems that were supposed to help and guide us have become almost as corrupted themselves.

When Moses went up that mountain to get the tablets, after all the people had seen and heard, they still let it all go real quick once they were left to their own devices.

18. They have to want to .......
    Until they find a reason to want to on their own....nothing changes....

They returned to their own devices as soon as Moses was out of sight....because they were doing it for him..... until we left.... out of sight ..out of mind...
    They were not doing it for themselves..... they hadn't found their own reasons...their own drive....
    They hadn't found themselves.... they still needed something external.....

Remember i mentioned many times.... the Egyptians felt most didn't want to see past rituals and forms....symbols on the surface....
    They don't want to except that everything is already within them....

When Moses was there in their faces....it was him they were following...he was their symbol....

When the jesus guy tried to teach of a personal savior.... they still missed the point.... and thought he ment himself....again because they wanted something external to follow....

The masses don't want to be the way themselves.... they want to put the responsibility on someone/thing else.....

19. Notice there is no book by the jesus guy.... only by his followers....only what they want you to see of what they got from him....
    In their books they twist the idea from finding yourself ....who and what you are..... from becoming....
    They twisted it back to following something outside.... just as Moses followers turned right back to the external as soon as he was out of sight......