All Females?? What are the odds??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by boognish, Feb 16, 2009.

1. The interweb is pretty big--there's still room. I love Ween.

2. Thanks for the thoughts guys.....

But seriously. Take your childish flame war some where else.......

One of you is defending the Thai culture and one is making an inapropriate joke........on a forum designed to talk about marijuana......

Move on.......

3. It's time to stop this now. The entirety of your posts on this site have been name-calling in this thread. Join the constructive spirit of this website or go somewhere else.

And for the sake of the OP, let's all stop this nonsense and stay on topic, before the mods shut this thread down...

4. Yeah, actually, that's not what's happenning at all. Surprised you came back to the thread to comment--the guy who can't get 50% odds together. Go hit your pipe again.

5. Actually, no. Put down your pipe. I was summarily belittled by some guy over a joke on a MARIJUANA forum.

For the sake of the OP? LOL Stay on WHAT topic? That the sexes of living things tend to be 50/50 male female? Are you sure you smoke weed? Perhaps someone exchanged your weed with crack?

6. You dick, he is asking a question in a growing forum and you call him a crackhead!!! unsubscribing, hope a mod comes along soon enough and hope you use the same user name on the next forum that you join. So we can warn them what a dick you are.

Did I mention you are a dick? Type what you like Im out of here, as if me or my girls need DICKS like you, ya dick.

Where are your own grow pics and advice? Eh DICK?

7. so back to the actual topic... how does one go about selecting seeds from plants so theres a better the 50 percent chance of it being female? (im pretty ssure i saw someone say something about that)

8. Picking seeds off your 1st gen plants will have a 50/50 chance of being female. Lessismore selectively breed his plants to cause them to have a higher chance of being female.. Something which takes many generations and knowledge. I don't know a lot about it, I'm sure less will pitch in.

9. You can buy feminized seeds from breeders, well worth it IMO.

10. Well, since I work in rather high level computer security, I'm not stupid enough to post photos to the interweb from my computer, not even with a proxy (which aren't really proxies--it just takes about 12 seconds longer to determine the real IP location). If I was near an internet cafe I would, but that's too bothersome.

Fine by me, I will leave this grow forum and keep my security advice to myself. Crackhead.

11. There are other ways than proxies to mask your location.. Didn't you know?

Go away.

12. #32 lessismore, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009

Yeah, same excuse every wannabe breeder/grower makes when they have nothing to show.

As for crossing strains long before my father crossed dressed, well I do not even know my father since I was in foster care since age 10, so maybe you know something about my father and mother, but I do not, in fact I could not even tell you what they look like.

I very much doubt by the quality of your posts that you have been crossing strains long before me. Not one of your post have an microgram of intelligence and no useful info what-so-ever. I see that you have been banned, and for your information, I have been a mamber of several forums, I'm presently on 4 private forums which are invite only and have some of the best growers and breeders in the world, so I do not need google, if a problem arises I cannot take care of myself or is new to me, I just go there. As for useful forums, out of the 100's there are only a handful worth my time, and the best of the best have disappeared, such as OG, HG420, Cannabis Collector, etc...

Well, so much for making an impact, you see, when you come on here w/ big claims of being some super grower but can't back it up, you see what happens. Maybe if you were an adult and made real claims and could back your grow experience up, people could show you some respect.

less