All fear me for I am the great white hunter

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by POTSTYLZ, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Dude I killed a mouse with a blow gun. I was playing with it and the little vermin was taunting me by sitting ontop of my TV. and staring at me so I said what the fuck and aimed at him, I took a careful aim and fired. I saw the mouse jump back and I figured I missed him. I couldnt find the mouse or the dart so I said screw it and went back to playing with the blowgun. Then I herd this obscure tapping sound. I looked and he mouse was laying under the lip of the entertainment center and his foot was twitching. The dart had entered through his chest (in corrilation where your and my diaphram would be) it past through that and into where its spinal column should be and out its back. I threw the mouse body outside. But now I cant help but feel a little bad. I mean in essence it was a coldblooded kill completly immoral on my part. But at the same time it was vermin and I do hate mice pretty bad. but I just keep coming back to it being a defensless creature that was more or less murdered. anyway I thought the city would like to know about it

2. why do you have mouses next to your tv

3. haha thats great

4. Its not by choice my home is very near the woods. Everytime it rains I get a few mice. I have layed mothballs to keep them out but it doesnt keep them out

5. you should move on to bigger game. take out a bird and i'll be impressed...but the blowgun WAS pretty creative. wish i had one

6. I feel like such a dope.. I thought you said MOOSE.. I was thinking the whole time a Moose on the tv? He killed it with a blow gun, hu, is that even possible? What a dork!!!! LoL at least I can blame it on the alchohol... LoL...

~ Terpsichore
    :hide: :laughing: :laughing:

7. moose are crazy, i was in a car that hit a moose a few years back, it basically tore the entire top off the jetta i was riding in while barely hurting the moose...

nice shot tho, if i tried something like that i think that i would end up with a dart through my tv....

8. I was told mothballs cause cancer.

9. O M G! What a brilliant idea. :ey:

My husband has a blow gun. I, of course, would not be able to witness such an unfortunate demise. But we have a mouse in our garage and I hate it. It is a damn cute, but fuck!!! Every time it runs across the garage floor I scream. It's like Pavlov's dogs… haha I am not afraid of it, but I will scream at the top of my lungs when I see it. I just want it to stop eating the jacuzzi tub wires. I've scared it out of the garage so many times but it always comes back. Little fucker.

10. That's tight that you killed it with a blow gun. I'm impressed.

Don't feel bad. I thought the same thing.

11. Lol..
    I thought he said he killed a mouse with a shot gun. I was just worried about the damage to the tv..but a blowgun, that's awesome.
    I have a snake a when I didn't buy frozen mice, i'd have to paralyze the live mice first so they won't fight back on the snake and kill my baby..
    So i'd have to thump it's head against a table until the little fucker stopped moving. It sounds heartless, and everything, but..it's a mouse. If you don't kill them then they're either going to spread some disease or get killed some other way.
    But my best advice is to get a cat. That way, you won't have a mouse-on-tv problem ;)
    But don't feel bad for killing a mouse. Feel proud for actually hitting it with a blow gun :hello:

12. dude that is fuckin sick, hands down, takin out a mouse with a blow gun is some funny shit!

13. I'm glad I did not witness such an act, but I give you major props. We live out in the boonies with a corn field in front of our house and a corn field behind our house, so before we got 2 kitties we had mice in our garage that would sometimes get into our house. I remember when I saw one run across the floor near the stove and I about crapped myself and screamed and did the comical/stereotypical thing of jumping onto the nearest chair. :eek: This was before school one day and my mom came rushing out of her room thinking I was dying or something, I was screaming so loud. Heh, the little critter just caught me off guard, that's all...... :rolleyes: :eek:

14. Props, I had a blowgun once

15. Murder!..

Would you like it if I shot you in the chest .. just for the heck of it. You feeling bad yet? ..lol. Na im just playin' chief.

Nice shot.

16. cool, you have completed step one in becoming a contract killer.
    next, you will meet chuck norris to hone in on your martial arts skills.
    you will be a killing machine.

17. Haha... I read the title and thought this had something to do with acid... now I feel like an idiot.

18. Dude, nice shot. Straight through the chest huh? That's pretty freakin' awesome!