all drugs soon to be legalized in mexico

Discussion in 'General' started by O/-/-ni, Apr 30, 2006.

1. wow couldnt open the page but i take ur word for it

thats some crazy shit

2. that's fucking awesome. hopefully they will influence the rest of the world...

3. Whew! Did you see the penalties on the right side of the page, toward the bottom? "Singapore's sentencing guidelines call for the death penalty for trafficking more than 15 grams of heroin or 500 grams of cannabis." Remind me not to travel to Singapore with weed...! :D :cool:

4. Nice find! that's pretty tight....I guess my next vacation will be to Mexico!

5. Thats nuts about the hard drugs and stuff like that, I disagree with making the hard drugs legal, but w.e they got weed on there thats all that counts.

6. Yay! Now I love Mexico even more! VIVA LA MEXICO!!!

7. The reason they're legalizing small amounts for personal use of all those drugs is to free up the police to go after the drug traffickers and hardcore criminals. Smart move on their part. Why spend all that time and money catching the users when it can be spent on real crime? :cool:

8. I understand as far as funding is concerened, but look at mexico... children there drink alchol like its soda. I know this because a friend of mine moved from living in mexico for 16 years. I just think they might expose the youth to hardcore drugs at an early age.

9. why do you always have to post exactly what needs to be said.

good point. you're moving up in posts quickly arent you?

10. And it isnt close to large amounts though. I already put my newspaper in the recycling bin, so im not sure of the hard drug limits, but I know its only 1/5 of an ounce of weed.

If only Mexico had some consistantly nice bud, it would be so much better. But I mean 1/5 of an ounce of your basic mexican regs or sxhwag is like one fat blunt.