Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

all dispensary weed i buy makes blash ash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 979069, Aug 15, 2017.

1. the strains itself are very good and get me fried but theres black ash everytime, and i know people say it has to be grey. is it ok?

2. You should buy up all that black ash weed and send it to me for proper fire disposal.
    Wouldn't want the public to be exposed to that viscous deadly (Black Ash) disease.
    BNW

3. Stop worrying about ash color. If it does the job and you don't feel ill after its fine.

4. Should burn to a white or grayish ash not black. This is in a bowl too btw. If it's burning to a black ash still, it could be that the product wasn't flushed properly/enough but you say every batch does this? I've only had one batch of bud ever that was extremely high grade but would always burn a black ash. You could tell something just wasn't right about it so I eventually discarded it as I do believe it was harvested without a flush but who really knows if we didn't actually grow it.

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app