Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

All diseases marijuana can help and any other herb

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by adamantasauras, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Basically the whole idea of this thread is for me and other people to have an extensively researched encyclopedia type thing of herbs and their medicinal uses.

I will start off by listing numerous sites that talk about the medicinal uses of marijuana and other herbs I am very interested in this subject because medicine is one of the most important things we need. I mean humans have reached a point where we aren't really worried about food water or shelter so what comes next? Health of course and I want to have extensive knowledge so I will never be in pain when the time comes that I have a disease...

I want people to post herbs that can cure or help relieve anything from the common cold to aids..

Here is the start

Common Name - Index

This website has of 800 herbs a-z marijuana is included in it under the name indian hemp

Medicinal Plants of the Northeast

This website lists of bunch of plants (weeds) that grow natively in new england it has been very useful for me I have already found anti cancerous plants growing right in my front yard (that my mom rips out of the ground all the time because she wants her grass to look nice lol)

Jack Herer - Chapter 7

This is a chapter from jack herers book the emperor wears no clothes it talks about alot of the medicinal uses for pot.

Herbal Encyclopedia,Herb Encyclopedia,Medicinal Herbs,Ayurvedic Herbs,Ayurvedic Medicinal Herbs,India

This is very similar to botanical.com

I would love to increase my knowledge of medicinal plants

2. I suggest you start at this post:

http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-marijuana/436257-granny-storm-crows-list-july-2009-a.html

3. I suggest you listen to Synned. :smoke:

4. Synned, Granny's list is only for canna. OP is talking about all botanicals.

5. Yes, but he wanted OP to start his search at Granny's. There is almost all we need about Cannabis, so more time can be focussed on other herbs.