Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

All day every day?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kutabuds, Feb 19, 2009.

1. I'll usually smoke all day if I have the day off work as well as no class. I'll smoke for class about 50% of the time... but if I have nothing going on, you bet its an all day smoke session. Wake n bake for sure... then a bowl or two every hour after that :D

2. i used to smoke all day every day, but i've calmed down a lot the past year. I had a daughter 7 months ago. I also haven't smoked before/during work in over a year.

I don't see the point in smoking all damn day anymore. Granted i love simply smoking in general - the process, the feeling, the taste, etc. But i always felt like i never got much higher when i smoked all day.

NOW me & my girl will wait till after we put our daughter down for the night at about 8, and sometimes a friend or 2 will come over to blaze, & we'll blaze for a good 2 hours or so...and i get riipped now lol. Last night we got real fuckin blazed. My friend texted me this morning sayin "dude what is with that weed. lol. it gets me stupid high"

guess i just get good shit lol. But i think only smoking once/twice a day is best. You conserve bud more, and you get more high :smoke:

3. no problem man. I wasnt offended or anything.

I actually get that a lot. I dont look sick and I dont wave my disease around like a flag. so people just assume im an above the influence stereotype.:smoke:

I fuckin wish. melting into the couch would be fuckin sweeeet!:hippie:

4. I have friends with crohn's, I don't envy you.

5. Yuuuup, there is never really a day that im sober more then i am high

6. hey hey hey hey.... smoke weed every day -Dre and Snoop

Been smoking every day for about a year give or take the odd couple day T-Break when moneys low or no bud's to be found

I find when smoking everyday im less inclined to do the things that i dont want to do. Things i enjoy doing sober are even better high, most the shit i dont enjoy while sober, i REALLY dont want to do high. (exceptions for auto pilot/repetitive jobs)

7. I used to smoke before school, at school if I could, after school anytime I could I would. But I feel like i've been in a stoned coma the past 2 1/2 years, so I'm trying to only smoke once a day. After everything is done and I'm no longer needed in society for that day, then I will toke. Plus it saves herb and doesn't make you feel hazey all day. Yeah im blazed..

8. I smoke 5+ times a day, mostly off a Volcano but occasionally bong bowls or blunts. I work it in between college classes and a job.

That being said, I've found the marijuana smoking culture is varied and has little to do with what people claim to smoke. I know some people who pick up a gram every two weeks who basically tell people they smoke weed, and some people I know never even share the fact that they blaze all day every day as you say.

9. Yeah, I have a friend, with crohn's, who's 41 and he smokes all day/night all the time.
    Myself, I only smoke evenings. Once the kids are tucked in and I've had a coffee and a cigarette, then I light up my bong. That's "Me" time :smoke:

10. Oh yaeaaaa man, O shit if I dont get my weed fix I get the shakes, all sick, throw up, cant walk, eyes go behind my head, body parts start to fall off randomly.

Man I NEED MY FIX, ILL SUCK YO DICK!!!!

11. Usually I blaze about every few hours daily. Lately I've been taking breaks from the cannabis to lower my tolerance and save up some money for a Volcano or something..

12. Co-Sign to that dude, same here, pre-rolled in the car for afterwork, get home n relax. Catch a nut or somethin. I dont have a gf but im def not girl friendless. I only smoke at night i cant stand the sunlight when im high, esp because im ALWAYS paranoid, i think i just have a dis-order but when i smoke in the daytime i think everyone is lookin at me lol. Stupid theory but i just cant help it

13. you gotta take breaks, fight the tolerance

14. smokin all day everyday dont make u a "real" stoner...i did that for a good couple years, and i look back on those years and i really dont have shit to show for it...and dont get me wrong i love to smoke Ls all day but it just doesnt work for me...usually i just wait til night time after a shower or watever and thats on work/school days...priorities first son and that smoke will feel so much better