Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

All day every day?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kutabuds, Feb 19, 2009.

1. So uh, do you guys smoke all day every day, like if you go a few hours without being blazed you just cut sick?

I used to but now I just smoke in the afternoons after work.

2. It depends. If I'm working from home they yes sometimes I'll keep a buzz going all day. When I'm on the road I'm often in meetings at customer sites all day, so I save it for the evenings.

3. when i have bud i save it till after work. it's nice to work hard all day then come home, have a joint in my car with some music on, and just relax with my gf and watch some movies or something.

4. Usually my smoking begins somewhere around 1-2pm and after that it's usually 2 bowls every hour an a half, but it's always with my 2 friends who are always down to match so it works out really well.

5. yeah, there are often days when im blazing all day, at least a snap or two every hour, at least.
    but bud has been lighter these days :(

6. I havent been sober in over four months.

I usually get up in the middle of the night to smoke a bowl aswell.:bongin:

7. You sir are a champion, I smoke 1 - 2 times a day, Which is like 3 - 5 cones.

8. If I'm at home, I'm smoking. On workdays I usually wake up and go through 2 Volcano bags before I head in to work and then I'm straight until I get home that night.

9. my work is smoke?

10. it all depends. On weekends when I'm chillin the the g.f we'll chill all day n smoke. But on the weekdays it'll sometimes be before school . But I usually save it for after I get outa work

11. Well done son (Y)

Whats the longest you guys have gone without being sober at all, mines probably 9 months, but I wanna meet a cunt that hasn't stopped being stoned for years... and slap him in the face with a fish and see if he's too cooked to notice

12. Not all day everyday. Mostly after work I burn a bowl get my high and enjoy doing what ever needs to be done.

13. This is such a ridiculous thread. I've probably gone years without missing a beat, but that isn't anything to brag about nor does it make anyone cool.

As for the 'I wake up in the middle of the night to smoke a bowl' dude, just wow. I hope when I grow up I'm as cool as you are :rolleyes:

14. It's interesting to find out what people consider "smoking alot of weed" coz I managed to stay awake through that super high me movie and I didn't think he lived up to his promise of smoking alot of herb

15. i havent been sober for longer then 3 days since july 2006

i smoke all day every day i usually start at 7:00-7;30 then go to class
    i smoke at 11 am
    3 pm
    5 pm
    7pm
    9pm
    then 11 pm and repeat thats my week depends on my work load but my tolerance is pretty high so smoking really does not effect me too much

16. I like to blaze after lifting..and again if I have a couple hours before work, I try not to go into work too senselessly ripped though :p

For me, I'll get high if I have the time, if not, I try not to sweat it.

17. I usually wale up because of my crohn's disease. which means I rarely go a night without needing to shit really bad or vomit......or both. if I didnt smoke all day everyday, my life would be a lot of pain.

but I suppose if you put fourth the effort you could grow up to be me. you might not be able to get crohn's, but theres plenty of lifelong diseases out there.:rolleyes::p

18. My apologies. I've used it for insomnia at night; I made the false assumption that you meant just to get up and get high. Medicine is another matter!

19. nah its just an overused phrase

only when i need it

its like medicine

20. I enjoy my times of sobriety sometimes as much as being stoned. It's a give and take thing.