All Black People.......

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by cheesemonger, Aug 29, 2017.

1. #1 cheesemonger, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    ..... Shouldn't be predetermined to be a certain way based on race. For this reason and many more, white privilege isn't a thing. Nobody should be lumped in together based on race (except if you are a member of the far left then this is fine as long as it's white people).

Jordan Peterson is much more eloquent than I am on this subject:

Prepare for the wave of extreme left wing racists replying to tell me I'm racist.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Very good post. The world needs more Jordan Peterson.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. At some point the marxist philosophy of critical theory infected the left wing and they went from promoting civil liberties and equality of opportunity to straight up equalization. They don't really care about anybody else, they just hate inequality and capitalism and want to break up the merit based system.

Critical race theory - Wikipedia

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Nice click bait title. Op knows what he's doing, These threads always bring out the best of the city :smoke:.
    :popcorn:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Stupidly obvious facts make the falsely pedestaled uneasy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I agree the title is click bait, but his points and those of Peterson are still solid.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I like a lot of your points @aaronman . I only wish you were a caffeine addict with a more aggressive personality :hello:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. We'll put that on your headstone jas :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Deal
    Hahaha

• Like Like x 1