all bark no bite

Discussion in 'General' started by KracKerjacK, Oct 8, 2008.

1. #1 KracKerjacK, Oct 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2008
    is it just me, or are people who always say there gonna do something and never end up doing it really lame. i have this one friend in particular who always says how he's gonna do this and that, but nothing ever amounts from it, its like he's so caught up in thinking about what he should do that he never gets around to doing it. and the thing that really pisses me off is when he says he's gonna do something for me but then when the time comes he backs out. on wednday last week i was telling him how i was planning on borrowing 200 bucks off of my neighbor, and at first my neighbor just wanted the 200 back and then a little extra money so i was like "alright, well i'll pay you back like 250, is that cool?" n he said yea, but i just had to wait until he got his debit card in the mail since he cracked his in half. then the next day i asked him about it borrowing the money and it changed to "well that depends.. are we gonna be partners?" n i asked him what he meant and he was like "well i'll loan you the money but i want 10% of what you make off it".

so i told my friend about this and he was like "fuck that dude i'll loan you the money when i get paid friday". he gets paid pretty well, his paycheck was like 2000 dollars, and he knows i would have paid him 250 6-7 days after he loaned it to me. so i call him on friday and ask if he got paid and he said yea, n starts tellin me how he bought a taurus .40 (pistol) and i was like cool, and after bullshittin for a little i was like "so do you got that 200 for me?" and he says "i dunno i'm gonna have to look and see if i can loan it to you" and the motherfucker never calls me back to tell me if he can or not.

like dont fucking tell me your gonna help me out and then blow me off. wait til the next time he wants me to do something for him, i'm gonna tell him sure no problem and then when it comes time to help him i'm gonna just blow him the fuck off.

what the hell kinda friend is that, i mean he has 2000 bucks to last him through the month, he could front me 200 bucks for a week, he's not gonna go broke in a week.. and its not that i expected him to loan it to me because he had enough money too, its the fact that he said he would and then didnt.

edit: i forgot to mention this is a kid i used to smoke up for free all the time, i used to spot him like 100 bucks worth of weed til he got paid, and i would give like half my fuckin cigarettes too, and its like he's never done jack shit for me, the only thing he's ever done was let me stay at his house when i got kicked out when i was younger, and let me get the left over food he had (wasnt much), but even then that wasnt really him helping me as much as it was his dad.

2. #2 J-Pimp., Oct 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2008
    I think you are crying over spilt milk.

If an obstacle gets in your way, don't just stand there and get frustrated at. Take a look around and consider your options instead.

3. Well it could be the other way like it is with me:

My friends sometimes are careful with me because they know I actually AM going to do what I have been saying I will do. (whatever that might be)

4. He sounds like a user man....Ive know ALL USERS ALL MY LIFE....and no matter how much you hope and wish and prey that they will change...realize that they need to give back to the givers.....they never do....and you just end up looking like a fool in the end.

Tell him to find another sucker. I know it sucks because now youre left with no possibility of a loan, but its better than being drug through the dirt.

5. trust me i realized he was a leach a long time ago, there was like a year n a half period where he didnt have a job, n didnt look for a job either, i stopped really hanging out with him at the beginning of this year and i only chill with him here n there now. i make sure i dont do anything for him anymore when he asks, and his excuses for why he doesnt do shit are lame as hell, the one time i asked him why we never ride in his car and his excuse was "well my car is usually blocked in by yours" n i said "well i could just pull up next to your car then" and he didnt have a response, he just shutup

i just asked him about loanin me the money a lil bit ago and his excuse was "i said i would see, i never said i definitely would, and besides the strut in my car is fucked up and i need to replace them" (he said "i'll loan you the money, fuck your neighbor" origionally, it wasnt until monday when i asked him that he said "i'll see")

yea, your totally broke now, you sure had that 360 dollars to buy your pistol on payday, couldnt wait a whole week to buy a handgun.

but whatever, its not that he fucked me out of doin what i need to do, cuz i get 350 dollars tomorrow, its just the principle that pisses me off, dont tell someone u'll help them when your not going too, IMO a man is only as good as his word, and in this case he's not much of a decent man at all.

6. youre kinda the man leapfrog.

7. this reminds me of the message, by grandmaster flash

"You say I'm cool, I'm no fool
    But then you wind up dropping out of high school
    Now you're unemployed, all null 'n' void
    Walking around like you're Pretty Boy Floyd
    Turned stickup kid, look what you done did
    Got send up for a eight year bid
    Now your man is took and you're a May tag
    Spend the next two years as an undercover fag
    Being used and abused, and served like hell
    Till one day you was found hung dead in a cell
    It was plain to see that your life was lost
    You was cold and your body swung back and forth
    But now your eyes sing the sad sad song
    Of how you lived so fast and died so young "

8. Dont push me cause cause im close to the edege......Im trying no to lose my head.

9. Dont talk the talk if you cant walk the walk.

10. I see them loudmouth *****s keep gettin dead
    And the silent ones on 25 to life bids
    You gotta pack some heat in the street, it's goin down
    If you ain't down you better move to a square town
    *****s talk shit, drink and smoke weed up
    Hit the county jail straight p.c.-ed up
    You never know who really down till the funk jump
    Same one that jump and the finger points at the punk
    And your crew wasn't down from the get-go
    Don't you know how that bitch-made ***** shit go?