Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

all apologies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Jan 31, 2003.

1. i apologize for anyone that i pissed off with the link..

heres a drunk moose to cheer you up

Attached Files:

2. You are forgiven, you arsehole!!!!

3. Missed this little episode too, alas, another curve ball.

BUT THAT MOOSE!

I'M FEELING ABSOLUTELY GIDDY!

I'M GOING TO GO RENT THE ENTIRE NORTHERN EXPOSURE SERIES AND THE A LITTLE ROCKY AND BULLWINKLE AND I hate it when I bump the cap locks.

4. STRIKE 3...YOU'RE OUT!!!!

5. Asking for apologies from people on the net is like Bush asking the American people to forgive him for being a fuck up..

Even though we say OK, We can sit and cuss you with out your knowledge.,

6. i agree with everything that has been said so far. and probably most to come.

7. what link was this.?

8. for those of you that are truly curious, and have been duly warned, im quite sure you can ctr+alt+del it and get rid of it, if you do it right

9. argh...that was terrible!!!! very funny tho!

10. yep, i feel that the only reason i can laugh, is because i too was gotten with it.and stoned at that.

11. lol, does it involve many boxes bouncding around your screen tellin you that you are an idiot? that is the best link ever...my mom seriously spent 15 minuts clicking them....we got a pretty [good] comp back home so it could take MANY boxes. lol,.

12. i think i was up to 38