All About Spliffs

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by TMNToker, Jan 14, 2011.

1. I know it's a fairly common topic, but I never seem to find what I'm looking for. I'm by no means a novice herb smoking. 6 years under my belt. But I've never been much of a cig smoker. That being said, I have no idea how to smoke a spliff. Smoked my first one earlier today and nearly spewed a lung. So how do you smoke one? Do you take it into your lungs and take it like a man or what? Gimme the scoop, GC.

TMNT

2. #2 Greenbudz, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011
    Smoke a spliff Jamacian style deep inhale through mouth to lungs, hold for 10 seconds full exhale through and out the nose full cirlce. Praise Jah mon :}

3. smoke it...

4. Tobacco smoke can be hard to get used to. Nothing but practice will help. But I wouldn't recommend it.

5. #5 jingojones, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011
    A self proclaimed spliffologist...I was lucky enough to befriend a Belgian exchange student when he came to visit America. Anyways he explained it to me like this:

Smoke a spliff however you want...depending on who rolled it, there's going to be a difference in the weed:tobacco ratio. I personally hold my spliff hits in for about 2-5 seconds depending on how strong I perceive the first hit to be. I go for smoothness (i.e. not RIPPING it like a regular joint)

I enjoy the high a good spliff mix gives me (as I do not regularly smoke tobacco)...while not as intense as smoking some straight nug...it's the perfect thing for a sunny afternoon when you'd like to be able to function. A much more mellow toke.

Hope this helps dude. :smoke:

6. The simple answer would be not to smoke it if you don't truly like it. But, when I smoke them I inhale all the same as I would with pure herb.

Not hatin, but seasoned or not a question like this goes in apprentice.

7. I posted in seasoned, because I figured a SEASONED toker would have the answer. Anyway, thanks the same, mate.

8. i dont see why anyone needs to tell anyone how to inhale a spliff (unless you just dont know how to inhale)