Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

all about resin

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dose-in-a-rose, Jun 25, 2007.

1. I dont know about you guys,but resin high's are my favorite. I was wondering,

1) whats the best pipe to scrape for phatty resin balls? (best resin collecting pipe)
    2)whats the BEST way to scrape out resin? (Im not talking about paperclips or knives or anything, those barely scrape at all >_<)

2. 1)The best pipe for scraping resin is the pipe with the most resin.
    2)Paperclips work good you just need patience.

3. is there anyway to increase the amount of resin that builds up in a pipe? besides smoking more out of it........

4. Not really... Don't use one that's a "bubbler"...

If you want a more effective way of removing resin -- try getting some glass cookware, filling it with water, then boiling your pipe in it. This way you can just boil the water down 'til it evaporates, then scrape the dry resin off the glass pot with a razor blade or something.

5. my favorite part about resin is the part it plays in blunt/joint smoking. with the smoke flowing through, the still unsmoked weed gets more potent the more you puff.

however, it's kind of depressing to think that the resin from our weed is the equivalent to the tar that cigarettes deposit in our lungs.

6. I've said it before and i'll say it again, find me an long time recently deceist stoner, cut him up and scrape out his lungs, we'll all toke one last time for him/her.

7. wait a minute, you actually prefer smoking resin instead of smoking weed?!

8. well.....no, but i love getting huge resin balls, loading them up and passing them around

at some party one time, we had a huge resin ball that we kept hitting for like an hour....now that was fucking fun