all about a plant

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by chevyboydurkee, Sep 8, 2011.

1. what i dont under stand is i have two posession charges in va and im looking at 30 days for first and a year for second 500 for first and 1500 for second its a plant so what if i smoke a plant i think we need to get all of our government officals high and arrest them for smoking cause thats how i got my charges i got set up twice

2. Rough stuff. It's a common game. Narcotics officers don't really do any work any more. They just bust some 14yr old kid and offer to make their charges disappear for 3 names. Three becomes 9, becomes 81, etc. If you give them three names and they only get two convictions, they run you and tell you do go F yourself.

What YOU need to do is NOT talk to them without an attorney present. Only way to dodge that bullet. Still, it costs about 5Gs (attorney fee + retainer) to buy your way out of snitching. Greater than 95% of all people in the situation give up names.

Pretty jacked up, huh?

3. Yeah it's fkd up but the first was entrapment cause when I pulled out and he had no lights on and the second one I got pulled out of my car

4. My friend, there is no such thing as entrapment anymore. An undercover can engage you on Craigslist, sell you coke, talk you into rocking it and then bust you for 10x as long on a crack charge. Daily business. None of it is entrapment. Please understand that the 4th amendment has been relegated to a dusty piece of colonial trivia. You are screwed dude.

And NO ONE has ANY rights on the road in the US of A.

None... at... all...

5. Thanks technology