Alive

Discussion in 'General' started by Maconheiro, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Hello tokin' fellows

I was just took over by this urge of gettin down here, saying one big bad-ass H-E-L-L-O!!

I've been thinkin about life and stuff, y'all know. I mean, most of you live in USA, there are some european dudes, I'm brasilian. I smoke a lot down here, and I often get thinkin' "How are stoner's lifes all arround.

Well, I got some mates, I got my classes, my work, my house. I buy weed, I smoke wee, there is nothing to it, really, just like that. The thing is, what we call 'our life' is made up of all those little things we like to do.

So I wonder... how do your days are like? What do y'all think about? What excites y'all, and what worries? What are your hopes and dreams? Are y'all happy, do you enjoy life? Do you love somebody, do you chrarish something? What's your oldes memory? What u think about when you wake up? What is learning for you? How did u call your teddy or whatever you used to hang on just to fall asleep when you were just a child? What you think about your friends? Do you have a pet? What makes you cry? What makes you smile? What makes you YOU?

Am I gettin somewhere? I hope so. I guess I just feel lonely, and just had to feel 'conected'. Just to know y'all are out there, livin' the life, gettin on... day by day. What u think about when you wake up? What is learning for you? What you think about your friends?

Everybody has got a history. People who crossed your path. Choices you made all along. All of tham took you here. Where are you going from here? The world is this huge ocean of possibilities. It's really a matter of will.

I love y'all man. We are all brothers, and I mean the whole human race. Do you dare to love? Do you let yourself love your neighbour, your local grocery-store attendant, your bus' driver? Do you care enough to let go somebody's offense? Its not religion, man, life only exists because of love.

Do you care? At all?

I'm relieved. It's been emotional.

O tempo passa e vai passando e deixa tudo para trás
    Tens que fazer pela vida ou a vida faz-te rapaz

2. im in my senior year of high school, love tokin that reefa, and dont kno wat the hell ima do when i get out