Aliens...

Discussion in 'General' started by Synergy, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Are they real? I mean, astrophysicists have pretty much proven that there around 15,000 life-sustaining planets in our galaxy. Scientists estimate that there are at least 300 different advanced species judging by the age of the extra-terrestrial solar systems and to what degree of hospitable atmospheres of those exoplanets surrounding ours.

I firmly believe that advanced life exists out in deep space and I would go as far to say that I believe they have visited us in the past century. But right now you're saying, "Synergy, what proof do you have that aliens exist and why should we believe anything that comes out of that deplorable mouth of yours?"

To that I present you with this:

http://www.squidoo.com/ufo-coverups

Testimonies from Presidents, global leaders, army and air commanding officers, air traffic controllers, and politicians all claim that the U.S. govt has been in contact with UFO's and alien lifeforms. Before you dismiss this evidence, just take a look at this site for yourself.

After reading these testimonies from icons like JFK, Ronald Reagan, and Eisenhower maybe you'll start to believe in the truth too.

2. #2 bkadoctaj, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    It is true that Presidents have talked about aliens. What their word means is another question. But honestly, there are more and more reasons to believe in extraterrestrial contact everyday.

Fuck it, I'm going to straight up say it: I've seen a UFO. Do I know there were alien beings within? No... but I can believe it.

3. #3 Synergy, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    UFO flying over Phoenix in 1997 witnessed by 10,000 people.

[​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlkV1ybBnHI"]YouTube - Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Recounts Apollo 11 UFO Encounter[/ame]

no one has any opinion on the subject? =\​

4. ^
    They know what the fuck up.