.:.Aliens.:.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ap3st3r, Feb 2, 2021.

?

Is Tom Cruise crazy?

1. Of course, he believes in aliens.

2. No, of course not, he believes in aliens.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Tom Cruise believes in aliens, so do I, he's a Scientologist and I'm an Environmentalist, are we both crazy? aliens.gif

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Might be crazy not to believe there's life in the universe aside from what's on earth. Pretty large place physically, relative to our own size.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I agree, the Cosmos is full of extra-dimensional beings of light.

4. Cruise is crazy because he's a scientologist.
    Are you?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. No, I am a Buddhist and an Environmentalist. I am a Delog.

6. How did you die? Will you tell us about what happened after death? And how youre back

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. We live in the milky way galaxy..........there are billions of them in the universe.
    Anyone who thinks that there isn't intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is a moron.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I overdosed on 100 grams of mushrooms and had a vision of .:.Four Aliens in Green Light.:. I also asked out loud if Jimi Hendrix was still alive and had a brief vision of an ancient human limping up a hill. Peace.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Life on earth is the by product of the late bombardment. Conditions God willing allow us to live.

10. I wonder if some metaphysical entity sent the asteroid to Earth which knocked out the dinosaurs so humanity could evolve.

11. Asteroid? I thought a volcano in canada caused, or did the asteroid hit in canada?

Yay quotes working again

12. Think before the dinosaurs.

13. I think the kind of aliens Tom Cruise believes in are a lot different than the ones we believe in :love-m3j:

14. His live in Clearwater.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Yea I Definetly Believe There is Other Intelligent Life Out There an i Don't Think I'm Crazy for it...but What Does this Have to Do With Movies tho?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nothing. OP is just high as fuck and wasn't paying attention. lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1