.:Aliens:.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ap3st3r, Oct 18, 2020.

1. I overdosed on a drug and saw Four Aliens in Green Light. What do I have to do to get some Asian vagina around here? Peace everyone.

2. So much creativity...

:sarcasm:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. That depends.
    Describe the aliens.

4. Hmmm, how many asians with vaginas 'round here?

5. All of them.

j

6. Ehh to be fair lot of Asian women are pretty damn hot.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. I was agreeing lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. There were four of them in green light; clones of one another; humanoid bodies with no genitalia; robotic bodies to some degree; resembled female more than male because they had no phallus; vision stopped at their neck; made me feel good, theorize they showed themselves to me to give me hope in the next life; resemble the Heart Chakra and perhaps going green on Planet Earth; vision lasted for about 5-7 seconds once when i had my eyes closed; i overdosed on 100 grams of psilocybin mushrooms the night of Dec. 23, 2007.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. this Asian woman is pretty damn hot. she obliterates the Richter scale with her beauty....my wife the professional ballerina and computer engineer. AbsoluteBeauty.jpg

10. No thank you. I don't do cuck.

11. no asian dudes here? or all hermaphrodites?

(lotta aliens my neck'o'the woods, illegal ones mostly)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Take some more shrooms.

13. It is all a cosmic joke, nothing cares about us. We are alone in Deep Space and we should all just die and get society over with.

14. I don’t see anyone raising their hands to go first.

j

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Travis Walton ( movie fire in the sky ) we was close friends .
    I also slightly knew Mike Rodgers and his younger brother Roy Rogers and Travis Walton and me all hung out together .
    At the time we all Roy R Travis W and I worked at the molding mill in Snowflake Arizona .
    I don't ever remember him lying about anything in the whole time i knew him before he was adducted.

• Like Like x 1
  16. If this woman was an alien, how efficient could she take out half the males on the planet

Maybe females to..?

17. Or... we are all part of a Universe-wide living force or maybe AI and our lives a just a way to try new experiences... or maybe I've been smoking too much today

• Agree Agree x 1