Aliens ?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Matthewtrippy, Feb 8, 2013.

1. I was just jerking his chain. Of course there are good photos available. Here's some. These will bring you to your knees. :mad:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I bet you're feeling pretty foolish right now, eh pal? That last one in particular should convince anyone. [​IMG]

2. Obviously the aliens with big old titties make me pull out my dick first...

But of course I'm going to pull out my camera phone second. That bitch ain't getting me on rape charges in intergalactic court. :mad:

3. o hey I kno lets ask a bucha potheads if aliens exist or if they have proof

Yup gl

4. Yea you got me.

Im so angry...not.

Completely baffled by the blatant stupidity and arrogance i see on a daily basis.

Im not going to waste my time finding valid ufo images. I have seen all i need to see.

I don't need to show you evidence to only have you proclaim its fake.

5. Fuck UFO's, folks.

Here is the answer:

Scientists: 4.5 Billion Earth-Like Planets in the Galaxy - Yahoo! News

Read it.

Red Dwarfs and other Exoplanets have been downsized - meaning there are more rocky worlds than previously thought as opposed to those "Hot Jupiters" that are so close to their stars, etc.

I've suspected this for years.

So, yeah. There are aliens. But the question still remains: Is interstellar travel possible?

6. #46 xpixiex, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    No, for real though man. This had me pretty intrigued.

It's about Billy, the one armed guy.

Billy and the Pleiadians | GritFX T-Shirts Magazine

The saucers themselves look fake.. like a bad sci-fi movie.

7. Fuck Billy Meier. He got me when I was young and naive. :mad:

8. If there was solid concrete evidence of ETs, would there be a need for this thread?

:smoking:

just a thought, but I am a believer... always have been.

9. [quote name='"flyingMYplane"']If there was solid concrete evidence of ETs, would there be a need for this thread?

:smoking:

just a thought, but I am a believer... always have been.[/quote]

Is there solid concrete evidence of a lot of things we believe is fact?

No.

10. #50 xpixiex, Feb 9, 2013
    How so?

Also, why is one armed Billy basically a fraud, imprepex? I must remind you that I just discovered him a few minutes ago, so I literally know nothing about this other than what's in that article. So be gentle.;)

EDIT:
    After more digging, I see that he speaks and communicates with these beings and that their(his) story isn't straight at all. He changes what they say.

EDIT #2:
    Well this is certainly interesting. His communications conflict with other peoples contact.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/meier/esp_meier10.htm

11. if space is infinite, then the possibilities of aliens and other stuff infinite im sure theres some weird shit out there

12. Speak for yourself.

As for the Alien theories, I really liked that 'ant-hill' analogy. It makes me sad that we as a species are so close to making ourselves extinct that we may never actually come to the point where we can interact with other sentient species on other planets, capable of speech and intelligent reasoning.

Makes me wish I had the whole world's attention for 15 minutes, I reckon I could change some minds about the direction we're headed.

13. #53 Don't Hate Meditate, Feb 9, 2013
    Like there's nothing that's believable. Seriously come on people. 500+ government, CIA, and intelligence community witnesses from one channel of information alone. I mean what are you not gonna believe every one? They even went on record. Not to mention the tons of UFO sightings that were on MSNBC, NBC, etc... I mean how much more comfirmation do people need lol. The Question should not be if extra-terrestrial life exists, it should be how many different species of extra-terrestrial life exists.

Example of witness testimony
    Sgt. Chuck Sorrells: USAir Force (ret.), December 2000
    Chuck Sorrells is a career Air Force military man who was at Edwards Air Force Base in 1965 when not one, but at least seven UFOs appeared over Edwards Air Force Base airspace, moving in extraordinary fashion at enormous speeds, making right-hand [angle] turns and other maneuvers which no known aircraft was capable of at the time. They appeared on multiple radars, were seen visually by several people, and a special UFO officer scrambled and authorized a jet to intercept these objects. This event lasted for five or six hours. An edited transcript of the audiotape of the event follows his testimony.
    Mr. Michael W. Smith: US Air Force, November 2000
    Michael Smith was an Air Traffic Controller with the Air Force in Oregon and, subsequently, in Michigan. At both of these facilities he and others witnessed UFOs tracked on radar and moving at extraordinary speeds. He also confirms that personnel were expected to maintain secrecy concerning these observations, and that NORAD, the North American Air Defense Command, was fully apprised of these events. In fact, in one event in Michigan, NORAD was fully engaged, and steered B-52s returning to base around these UFOs.
    Commander Graham Bethune: US Navy (ret.),November 2000
    Cmdr. Graham Bethune is a retired Navy commander pilot with a top-secret clearance. He was a VIP Plane Commander who flew most of the high-ranking officers and civilians from Washington D.C. In his testimony he explains how he was flying a group of VIP’s and other pilots into Argentia, Newfoundland when they all witnessed a 300 foot UFO that traveled 10,000 feet straight up in a fraction of a second toward their plane and was on radar. He has documented the event extensively.
    Mr. Enrique Kolbeck: Senior Air Traffic Controller, October 2000
    Mr. Enrique Kolbeck is a senior Air Traffic Controller at Mexico City International Airport. In his testimony he speaks about the frequent UFO sightings seen at the airport visually and on radar. They are clocked at tremendous speeds and making almost instantaneous hairpin turns. Of the 140 air traffic controllers at the airport, he estimates that over 50 have seen this phenomenon. During one sighting, 32 controllers visually saw the same red and white lights simultaneously moving around a conventional landing aircraft. There have been reports from all four air traffic control centers in Mexico of these UFOs.
    Dr. Richard Haines: November 2000
    Dr. Haines has been a NASA research scientist since the mid 1960’s. He has worked on the Gemini, Apollo, and Skylab programs as well as several others. Over the past 30 years, Dr. Haines has compiled over 3,000 cases of unusual visual and radar sightings of unexplained aerial phenomena. He notes that numerous foreign cases also appear in the literature and are very similar in nature to the American reports. In one case here in America, a B-52 captain told him that he and his crew had five round spheres appear just off of each wingtip, behind their aircraft, above the aircraft, and below and they kept up with the plane at cruise altitude and speed. The captain tried to shake the spheres with evasive maneuvers but each sphere kept exact position. There are other cases where pilots look into the transparent cupola of some of a UFOs and detail can be seen inside.
    Mr. Franklin Carter: US Navy, December2000
    Mr. Carter was trained as an electronic radar technician in the Navy in the 50’s and 60’s. He tells of an incident where he witnessed a clear, unambiguous radar contact speeding along at 3,400 miles an hour. There were other radar operators as well who, at various times in 1957 and 1958, also witnessed these unusually fast moving objects. At the time, the fastest human aircraft clocked in at 1,100 miles and hour. In one case an Air Force operator tracked one of these UFOs 300 to 400 miles out in space. When these reports repeatedly kept coming in to General Electric who manufactured the radar, their technicians came in and modified the electronics so that the radar would limit it’s reporting to 12 to 15 miles out into space.
    Neil Daniels: Airline Pilot, November 2000
    Mr. Daniels is a pilot with over 30,000 of flight time spanning 59 years. He entered the Air Force and became a B-17 pilot surviving 29 combat missions. After leaving the Air Force he worked for United Airlines for 35 years. He tells about the time in March of 1977 when he was flying a commercial flight from San Francisco to Boston. The plane was on autopilot when by itself it began to bank left. He looked out the window and noticed a brilliant bright light. The first and second officers both saw it also. They were perplexed because all three compasses reported different readings.

Sgt. Robert Blazina: (ret.), August 2000​
    Mr. Robert Blazina is a retired military man with a top-secret clearance. He worked transporting nuclear weapons all over the world. He personally witnessed a UFO maneuvering in the clear nights sky at an incredible speed straight up. Another time he and a civilian 747 both saw on their radar screens an object travel an estimated 10,000 miles an hour directly at them.
    Lieutenant Frederick Marshall Fox: US Navy (ret.), September 2000
    Lieutenant Fox was in the Navy in the 60’s flying attack planes. He had a top-secret clearance and served in Vietnam. He is a retired pilot of 33 years with American Airlines. In his testimony, he reveals that there is a publication called JANAP 146 E that has a section which states that no one is to share any information regarding the UFO phenomenon under penalty of $10,000 fine and 10 years in prison. During one incident in late 1964, while flying an A4 Skyhawk, he says that all of a sudden a darkened saucer shaped object about 30 feet in diameter appeared on his left side. There were many other events over the course of his career where he observed saucer shaped and cigar shaped UFOs over military installations as well as one time seeing two red lights traversing the night’s sky from horizon to horizon in three seconds. He was afraid to bring up these events to others due to the inherent ridicule in the subject.
    Captain Massimo Poggi: September 2000
    Captain Poggi is a senior 747 captain for Alitalia. He relates an event where when flying from Rome to Sao Paolo in July of 1999 he witnessed a glowing green halo soaring past just 500 feet below his 747. The aircraft experienced a sudden jump when this UFO passed underneath. Very noisy static came through his headphones during this experience. At another time while flying over Turin Italy in 1992, he saw a distant elliptical sphere maintaining a very steady position relative to the clouds as if stationary. He saw this UFO through a spotting scope. After looking away to briefly speak to his co-pilot, he looked back and it was gone

Lt. Bob Walker: US Army, September 2000
    Lieutenant Walker was a 2nd lieutenant in the Army. After World War II at a NASA (then NACA) open house he saw a 30-foot saucer-shaped craft which had been brought back from Germany for study. On another occasion he was piloting an aircraft for a TV station when a disc shaped object came in from the west. He had his camera and climbed to 12,000 feet to take some photos of it. After landing, he immediately had the pictures developed and enlarged. The object turned out to be a football shaped silver object with points at each end. His film was subsequently taken from him under unusual circumstances. In his testimony he also speaks of a time when he happened into a diner late at night near Ft. Campbell in Kentucky and overheard conversations from MPs about how a flying saucer had landed next to a nearby farmhouse and the MP’s were there cordoning off the area. Creatures were present and were shot at by the frightened farmhouse owner.
    Mr. Don Bockelman: US Army, September 2000
    Mr. Bockelman was a Launch Area Electronics Technician for the US Army. He was also trained as a systems analyst and worked on Nike Hercules missiles. For two years he worked for Honeywell making nuclear tipped torpedoes. Mr. Bockelman heard numerous first hand accounts from various radar operators that they were seeing extremely fast targets moving at 3500 miles an hour. Some of these were making impossibly small-radius turns. At one time he witnessed an attempted to shoot one down with an air defense missile near Mount Vernon, WA.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk[/ame]
    2001 National Press Club Event (12 years old)
    Almost two full hours of government and military witness testimony to UFO sightings.

There are other sources other than youtube to go too.
    why is this even a discussion lol. Of course otherworldly life exists! :wave:

14. Do UFOs HAVE to be aliens or could they just be experimental aircraft created by people? That's always been a huge question to me.

15. In my opinion and many others we have reverse engineered their vehicles. We shoot them down. Well, we don't but certain rouge programs sure do. They're not up to snuff in comparison to extra-terrestrials. But I believe in order for humans to operate one of those vehicles we have to be in a different stage of being. Think about if you're breaking the speed of light. It would not be a comfortable ride in this stage. Just my guess though.
    Before I get flamed, just my opinion based off a collection of sources.

16. San Luis valley

Colorado.

/thread.

17. Your "sources" are government employees??? [​IMG]

As a group they are the biggest pack of unreliable, discredited, pathological liars out there.

Your time would be better spent studying George Carlin. Here is some good advice from him, relevant in any country at any time:

I have certain rules I live by. My first rule: I don't believe anything the government tells me. -- George Carlin.

18. Such as what? What exactly do most people believe in that there is no solid concrete evidence?

It's not unbelievable to me. Seeing the way you react to just a small amount of people is a perfect example of the world we live in - A person blowing up because people don't share the same views of the world.

19. #59 Don't Hate Meditate, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2013
    They are people too, normal people not just the governments chronies.... There just all mostly ex-military. I don't see how their government involvement discredits them lol. :rolleyes: Just means they had access to those kind of experiences and possibilities.
    But if a dude on youtube with a shaky camera or the news report is a more worthy source for you, so be it.
    Just trying to say there's tons of informations about this subject out there. It's not hard to find.

Buzz Aldrin has come forward for several different interviews to talk about UFOs. There is also other astronauts.

20. Yeah and they get pretty much shunned for bringing light to the subject.