Aliens ?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Matthewtrippy, Feb 8, 2013.

1. #21 Senior PoopiePants, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    Dude. Don't quibble over words and semantics. What the fuck?

You know what I mean. You want me to edit it just for you?

Edited. Now will you get back to me with a valid response? What now?

2. they're a troll. take a look at their posts in context.

3. #23 Senior PoopiePants, Feb 9, 2013
    To be a troll: Fucking with someone on the internet.

What a life.

But I don't think he's a troll, specifically. Just busting my chops. So he was "trollING". :)

4. This painting always made me think. Its called the Baptism of Christ.

Extraterrestrial life is definitely out there. Were only one rock, around one star thats part of a universe that has billions and billions of stars with rocky and other sorts of planets orbiting them. The universe is just far to big and abundant with the right elements to not have other living conscience beings besides us.

Bash me all you want but I am sort of a believer in some parts of the ancient alien theory.

Another theory that I value a lot is the "christmas light theory" which basically says that planets with living beings are like the blinking lights of a christmas tree, and civilizations are only around for so long. So for one to progress to traveling the cosmos, meeting other life depends on (1) how close they are, and (2) if they are still even there because (example) for all we know the closest civilization to Earth had its downfall/meltdown whatever you wanna call it while we were still in the dark ages or even writing on cave walls in Lascaux.

Another theory I like is the "ant hill theory". This one says that as humans (considered advanced life forms on Earth) we walk past anthills every day, which if you break down are essentially mini civilizations that are a lot less technologically advanced then we are. So in short, we dont stop and look at every any hill we pass because there is so much other stuff going on. So maybe on a universal scale, we are like those ants and other advanced forms know we are here but just pass on by or maybe stop to look around because we are so low on the technological totem pole compared to them.

I have always been interested in the cosmos, especially the thought of extraterrestrial life. I like these theories, in my mind they hold some logic. They really make you think too. Really cant wait till it gets warm again so I can stargaze every night, hard to do when it drops to 10F every night lol.

Attached Files:

5. ^^^ Great fucking post!! :hello:

6. The universe is too huge for there not be life elsewhere

7. I was busting your chops.:(

[​IMG]

8. Thank you Impreprex! :bongin: :D

9. [​IMG]

10. Pixies not a troll . I've seen some pretty good posts by him or her in some other threads..that is all :wave:

11. I don't disagree with any of this. Like anyone else, I simply do not know one way or the other, whether or not there are other life forms out there somewhere.

What I find silly and a total waste of time is all this "Area 51" stuff, Roswell NM, and that the US gov has aliens (or corpses) in hiding but won't release the info because everyone would "panic," all the stupid grainy worhtless photos that "prove" there are flying saucers or aliens, yadda yadda yadda.

I know a 78 year-old guy, married to the same woman forever, four grown kids and grown grandkids, who actually believes all this nonsense. WTF, gimme a break.

12. So approach my phantom doors with caution its the game not lil wayne ahah :p

13. lol how does he plan on getting his dog over the fence?

the dogs like "wtf man i wanna take some jobs too!"

jk :D

14. Do a little experiment

Look at your hands, your feet, your arms, everything about you. Now look around at multitude of species that share these traits. This is only on earth, if thats the case here, what about the billions, and billions of other planets/galaxies?

Now look at all the things humans have discovered, all the technology we have created.

Now look at all our problems as humans we have,

Aside from all the war and sorrow humanity has endured we have accomplished some truly incredible feats. That alone should prove to you, that even though us humans, with all our primal behaviors, have been able to accomplish the feats we have, that somewhere out there another race just like us has led a similar road.

Idk man, lifes too beautiful for me to consider us the only ones.

15. #35 DrazyHaze, Feb 9, 2013
    [quote name='"Fizzly"']I don't know why I post in these kinds of threads, maybe on the faint hope of injecting some common sense . . .

Perspectives in time matter: Thirty, forty, fifty years ago there would occasionally crop up those silly, blurry, unrecognizable photographs of flying saucers, Martians, etc.

And now, within the past ten or so years -- unlike back then -- nearly every human being walks around constantly with a high definition camera on them, something only seen in sci-fi movies before.

Yet where are all the new photos of flying saucers, etc? The internet should be flooded with high quality pictures yet if anything, there are fewer pictures now than there were a couple of generations ago when only photography nuts had decent cameras, and they rarely walked around with them.[/quote]

Dude are you serious?

The internet has so much UFO evidence. Youre just not looking

And take a second to wrap your mind around this,

If the public were made aware of ETs by Govt, we wouldn't panic, we would demand answers. We would demand more money into space exploration, sciences, education, energy.

We would demand a higher level of civilization.

Not war, famine, death, FEAR.

They dont want everyone to live better, only themselves.

16. I wonder if there are any places in the universe with planets close together both containing separately evolved life. By this I mean planets as close as say Earth is to Mars. That would be fascinating.

17. LOL, are you serious? There is zero evidence.

But then again, with the internet anything can be proven.

And the The Flat Earth Society still exists. [​IMG]

18. You know the people who claim to have seen a legitimate ship up close? Why no pics? Why are they just pretty lights in the sky?

If you've found some UFO's up close, can you post them?

19. [quote name='"xpixiex"']
    You know the people who claim to have seen a legitimate ship up close? Why no pics? Why are they just pretty lights in the sky?

If you've found some UFO's up close, can you post them?[/quote]

Because im pretty fucking sure they were so fucking in shock what they were seeing that their first thought wasnt to pull out their goddamn phone/camera and snap a picture t o show to all the internet skeptics

For fucks sake man pictures lie too. Some of you...just absolutely blow my mind

I am not surprised we're in the 21st century with half the world without fresh water or food to eat.

Unfuckingbelievable.

20. Ahh, the sweet sound of jimmies being ruffled.

:laughing: