Aliens on thier way?!

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by FluffyBud, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Let go of fears and focus on no danger.

2. I can only hope it will happen, i do always get the feeling that within my lifetime the world will collapse.

3. Imagine that! Imagine how those people who dont believe in ET's will feel if they come in mainstream contact with us in earth. Their reaction will be priceless lol.

4. I wish lol

its about damn time you damn intergalatic gray travelers.

5. I we actually KNEW for a fact that aliens were coming to Earth at this moment it would be breaking news.

The size of the universe is huge.

Our signals probably won't reach another civilization for thousands of years.

Don't believe stuff just because you saw it on tv... :rolleyes:

6. You got me excited there OP! Haha

7. oh rly? where is the...ummm...what you call it...you know...?

empirical evidence?

Nice try though :)

8. Come on dude. The pyramids are evidence! Humans couldn't have built that shit son!

/trollface

But, I'm sure his answer would've been just like Ancient Aliens

9. haha sorry guys..

i'm starting to realize a couple things though, that easially they could come to earth and take over and kill us all. But as we pose no threat to them so i'm sure they're either just laughing at us, or watching us.. we could be their little experiment for all we know. But i dont believe they would travel by ship, a spaceship is probably millions of years outdated in their world for all we know..

i personally believe there is probably hundreds of other intelligent life forms out there that know about us, and a few the government knows about. I know theres a petition to get disclosure about aliens the government has been holding back on going on right now..

2012 i believe should bring big change..

10. hahahahahahaha

hahaha

you heard that there was credible undeniable evidence of communication between us and aliens, and that they were coming to visit, and the first place to break that story was the science channel? lmao.

11. haha, this thread made me laugh. I kinda wish aliens would show up soon just to spice things up a bit.

12. We're all rockin alien dna in us, they fucked the cavepeople.

13. that giant finger those grave robbers supposedly found in Cairo is very interesting..

/thread

14. #34 mandrin13, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    omg can someone please move this crap to the television section, it is bothering the shit out of me seeing this thread in the science section.

Thanks

15. [quote name='"mandrin13"']omg can someone please move this crap to the television section, it is bothering the shit out of me seeing this thread in the science section.

Thanks[/quote]

For real. I'm only in this effing section when I'm high as balls. I have a little freak out EVERY time.

16. #36 mandrin13, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    I meant it is an insult to science.

Now I dont know OP so I could be way off, but this seems like a typical example of how our youth are becoming dumber and dumber, and instead of taking 15 seconds to think about it rationally, jumped to the most ridiculous conclusion possible. That or hes trolling, so either way it should not be here.

17. [quote name='"mandrin13"']I meant it is an insult to science.

Now I dont know OP so I could be way off, but this seems like a typical example of how our youth are becoming dumber and dumber, and instead of taking 15 seconds to think about it rationally, jumped to the most ridiculous conclusion possible. That or hes trolling, so either way it should not be here.[/quote]

I dont think you read the op, or the few threads he made after.

He admitted the thread was based on his misinterpretation of some tv show he watched

18. Alien encounters is not scientific. Why should it be on the science channel?

19. #39 mandrin13, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012

No I read it, thats why I said it should be moved to the television section. He was watching a show, believed it to be something that was real and happening, and posted here rather than stop and think about it, even for a minute. The thread is in the Science section, there was nothing scientific about any of it, not the show, not this dudes lack of rational, nothing.

20. fucking /thread