Aliens leaving voicemails on my phone

Discussion in 'General' started by Predator1, Jul 30, 2007.

1. I was just out burning a few down with my friend, when my phone tells me I have a voicemail. Thats weird, cause no one tried to call me. But when I checked it, it sounded like the aliens from Signs. Now Im kind of scared. A mystery voicemail with a bunch of clicking sounds and heavy breathing. Creepy, no? Maybe Im just baked.

[​IMG]

They're here!

2. you probably didn't have service when you got it. i get voicemails without my phone ringing all the time... when you finally get into service range it sends the msg

3. u jus watched signs didnt u???i think ur paranoid

4. They are sending you messages! Post them!!

5. Haha. I had a mexican guy leave me like a 6 minute voicemail. I didn't understand what he said for the major portion of the voicemail, but then he started to talk about some underage girl walking into a guys house and stuff.... kinda wierd. Couple days later i was sittin in my basement makin a nice vape bag and that guy calls (i can tell by the wierd area code) but i'm really stoned and was way too scared to answer *(it was like 2 in the morning)....

yeah so i already forgot what u said.. o yeah u had an alien call u? if u find out his number u should so call him back!

6. tell him to come smoke a blunt with you, send a text lol

7. If I were you, I would get the number. Wait until the end of the message, then hit like 4 or something to get "envelope details."

I also really want to hear this now haha

8. Call them back!! Tell them I want off of this stinking planet.

9. I've gotten a few of those before.

Freak me the fuck out.

10. a few years ago my xbox wouldnt work and all that would happen when u turned it on was a blank green screen with flashes and what sounded like alien talking in the background. it still gives me the chills to these days, i was freaked the fuck out.

11. i've gotten spanish messages on my house phone for over 3 years. no lie.. atleast 3/month. i dont get it..... the machines obviously says, in english.... "this is the ******s leave a message". but apparently this guys insists some chick named maria lives at my house and one day she will answer his calls. its not like he says "call back" even. i dont know spanish well, but i pick up some words and it usually sounds like hes talkin about his day and certain happenings that the invisible maria should know about.

its so mother fuckin annoying

12. one time when I was in high school an old lady with alzheimers kept calling my phone and she thought it was her phone and I stole it, I didn't really know what to do so my mom called her and tried to talk to her about it and she was just like I don't know what youre talking about I've never called you.
    another time some guys business line got crossed with my cell line and I was getting ALL of his calls. I was at work and I would get a call like every 2 minutes asking for the same guy, I got really angry and I told some guy that he got killed in a drug deal gone bad. the guy eventually got everything cleared up with the phone company

13. W
    E

come in peace **Ack Ack***