Alien

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by CollieBud, Apr 12, 2009.

1. oh shit...
    yeah...got the numbers all wrong, just had a general idea. lets say like 4,000,000 LY away.

2. LOL. No you are wrong, I'm pretty sure if it is 4 light years away we are seeing an 8 year old image because light stops for four years before passing through our atmosphere. I just got done reading a well written article about this by Mellia Obama... definetly credible.

3. But you don't believe in life on other planets???

I think it is impossible for there to not be life in many other places in our universe.

4. Yeah that happens lol.
    Hehe, seems too predictable.

I've seen a lot of shows that explain the formation of earth, and it was all up to chance. Everything happened just right for life to form and thrive, at just the right times. It's all so precise, draped in chaos..almost like an intentional accident..

Space is so volitile, so dangerous, it almost seems to be against us, to be against life. Sometimes I wonder. Maybe our evolution..is a product of creation..

..I'll stop talking now.

5. :rolleyes:

That's all there is to say to something that hairbrained.

6. most definitely. the facts are there. its just about finding them.

7. Were probably "Aliens" to some other planet we have not found... or may never find.

8. do i believe ... yep ...

ever since i had a "night horror" i decided to research about the subject and ran into an article that pointing it to abductions ... so i was like ok ... i have never been abducted ... or so i think i never did.

and that was the last time i had a night horror... but ever since then i have decided to always look up every night when i was outside and it stuck ... now i have a habit and a hobby .. " sky watcher " and yes i do see alot of shit that i verify as a sat or the shuttle ... or meteor...

but there was that one night i decided to go outside and smoke a blunt that i just rolled.
    i was looking at the night sky ... and i turn left ... and to my surprise a copper oval ...

no blinky lights

dull copper color

and under control on a straight path over my building and over me.
    for a brief moment i got caught in that slow motion holy fucking shit wtf is that ... while i decided to turn around and run in the house while i was turning i was still looking up and saw it speed up over me ...

now mind you when i first looked up i felt as it slowed down while it went over me

when i ran into the house and out the back with camcorder in hand it was gone.

camcorder was on the table ... i always had it there cause i was in the works of pop-ing out another son ... and had it ready to go....

so yes i saw a uav or ufo ... it was under intelligent control ... it caught my attention ...

and i still look up every night

all the history channel specials and peoples stories ... have some truth ...

9. imagine an hourglass with the center being the big bang ... one side eventually gets full of sand
    till we have to turn round the glass and have the other side suck the sand back and create time

the story of our universe is just one part of the hour glass ... waiting to be turn around at some point and having us sucked back in to be recycled ... forming the other side ...

:smoking::smoke::bongin::hide::hippie:

10. ...wow.

11. I think Aliens are responsible, for human dna
    Multiple species are in contact with earth as we speak

12. YES!

13. Most weed smokers do and should IMO :p

• Funny Funny x 1