Alien weed?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by sweedright, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Saw this, not sure the amount of truth in it, but I found it thought provoking.

Legend tells, the plant was brought to Earth by the Goddess Seshat from the "Two Dog Star" we now call Sirius. That "Hemp Star" lays within our stellar neighborhood. Only 8.8 light years distant.

The ancient Greeks translated that phrase into Cannabis. Canna means K9 (dog) and bis or bi is always 2.

Hemp is the only natural fiber on earth that twists to the left. All other natural fibers are right handed. Hemp cannot be graphed to any natural fiberous plant because of the opposite twists. Question: does the hemp DNA twist to the left? If it is left handed, then that would add to the ancient legends of its extra-terrestrial origins. Because the vast majority of all DNA on earth is right handed.

The idea that hemp comes to us from the stars, is actually embedded in the ancient Greek word. Or it could all have been a joke, “Man this plant is out of this world.” You decide.

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. That's interesting for sure. The problem I find with the story that if it were true and cannabis came to Earth from space then it would have been here for 28 million years before humans arrived so who was here to start the legend?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. out of curiosity, how do you know "natural fibers" tend to be "right handed"? what separates a natural fiber from an unnatural fiber? how are their growth preferences determined?

4. Couldn't say. I found the premise thought provoking, but in reality it's most likely bullshit. But anything that makes you think is worth taking a moment to ponder.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Isn't hemp related to hops?

It would be very cool if they could be grafted together.

6. I like the idea. I don't think it's true but it is fun to think it might be. No doubt if there are other planets with plants, they have some unique drugs

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I have heard this before, some intelligent species out there predicted the mess we will be going through in our evolution so sent a little gift to support and potentially save us from mass annihilation, so far so good :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. So you believe the story you've been told or open to believe that there may have been intelligent life before our known history. Study the Yugas, evolution occurs in cycles.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I doubt I'll be studying the Yugas in this lifetime but yeah, I do believe in the existance of intelligent life before our known history even though it may have not been on this planet.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. All plants follow the Fibonacci Sequence that is Spiraling Vortexes basically that can pinpoint placement within the Void and then maintain that presence ... if from somewhere else teh Spiral may have been another direction possibly similar to how water flushed on one side of earth spins in the bowl the opposite direction of water on the other side in a bowl .
    but the Dogon info is quite interesting ... they claimed back then cannabis was the only plant to directly make it all the way down into our DNA .. or said it was made fro our DNA .
    we have PPAR research now showing how important Cannabinoids are for all that .

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hemp is a Sativa strains low THC high CBD

12. Love this... reminds me of this religious sect that believes extra terrestrials came here 40,000 years ago and taught us things, helped us out, and hey maybe they brought the weed lol... but at the end of the day I like to think it came from Earth. There's just that energy to it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well I'd like to thank whoever sent it our way. I'm out so I need to tell them to send me some more...

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Well scientists claim there are other "Earth-like" planets out there, who knows they might have strains of weed on them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Well, the problem is that, "Earth-like" is a very, VERY broad term.

16. “To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow.”

― Metrodorus of Chios

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. If you lived in Philly PA. I could give you some of mine lol I have a surplus! Lol. Bought a lot with my birthday money in February and I just don't need as much every day to get high. :passtheshit::love-m3j:
    Wouldn't it be cool though if aliens could come here at random and supply us? Maybe we wouldn't have to pay for it even although they might want something from us anyway... not sure what, but it's fun to wonder!!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. it is predicted that cannabis is 50 million years established here so its been making it way on earth for a long time ... picking up vibes along the way ...

19. Appreciate the kind thoughts! Sure wish I lived nearby... There is actually (literally) a ton of weed in the area where I live but it's also about 80-85% black and they aren't going to trust an old bald white guy.

20. You don't know that. The only issues to might encounter would probably be the first time.
    I never had a problem buying weed from those of the African persuasion, even when I lived in NYC for a couple weeks.
    I'd suggest starting out with dime bags. Narcs usually want big amounts, and a dime bag does not fall into that big amount category.
    TBH, in your situation, I think worst case scenario is getting denied and being told, "Get from 'round here, white boy."

• Like Like x 1