Alien skull found in Peru

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GanjaKid386, Nov 24, 2011.

1. TIMMMMMAAAAYYY!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AHAHAHAH catfish nailed it i say.

3. ^^LOL, you got it dude.

On a serious note though, thats a Grey Alien, they have been comming here for ages and still are.

4. what makes you so sure? i dont think "aliens" arent real im just not sure if they are of the same physical dimensions as we are.

5. I know right? I just wish i got in for first page haha. I think other life is out there. Earth cannot be the only planet with life.

Oh nah wait... you got me its "impossible" If its impossible then how come our planet has life? Is it because we have "god" please.... I eat gods for breakfast!

6. There's both.

7. trippppyyy:smoke:

8. The truth about aliens is the may not even be CARBON BASED! there is evidence that life could form from many different elements. So for all we know there could be metal based life forms, etc. The idea that aliens look like little green people with big heads and lil bodies is fucking silly. I mean wouldn't you think that a planet would have natural predators on it>? i mean lower forms of life had to evolve before the "aliens" came to what they are now. I really can't see a little green man fighting off anything i don't think that thing could fight it's way out of a plastic bag.